Average Joes Gym wants you !!

• Hi all! :D

In all this time I have been called in many ways, especially bully .... but who knows me knows that I'm a good tyrant...no wait, good king... no sorry, a good guy :biggrin:

We want to try to help new players on nusakan with a (difficult) project :redface:

If someone wants to sign up, they can take advantage of our help ... same thing if someone has just registered and is under 500k points

AJG is open!!

If you want to join the project you will receive (from me or my allied):

- 1kk (450k metal 350k crystal and 200k deuterium) reached 1.000 points
    - 3.5kk (2kk metal 1kk crystal and 500k deuterium) reached 5.000 points
    - 10kk (5.5kk metal 3.5kk crystal and 1kk deuterium) reached 20k points
    - 20kk (12kk metal 6kk crystal 2kk deuterium) reached 60k points
    - 30kk (18kk metal 9kk crystal and 3kk deuterium) reached 110k points

Total protection against AoE (and other players out of REBELS) up to 300k points, and from REBELS up to 500k points

Requirements:
    - Be a new player or have less 500k points
    - Join our "project" alliance (AJG - Average Joes Gym)

In the AJG you can found our friend, he can help you (if you're not a pro player) and check you're increase

Reached 500k you can do what you want :redface:

P.S. this is like a "beta testing", in future it can be improved

HF

- Uni (EX) Fornax / Kassiopea / Ursa / Pegasus / Nusakan
    Hof 20%: 250 / 71 / 22 / 80 / 664
    ALONE: 232 - 57 - 13 - 65 - 589
    ACS: 18 - 14 - 9 - 15 - 75

Edited once, last by Don Joe ().

• Are you seriously trying to say your not a bully attacking ppl less than 1/3 your size and zeroing fleets of ppl less than 10% of you?
    Wow, so I can add delusional as well to that list.

IF you take this offer up your committing yourself to an endeavour where at some point he will turn on you.
    He's only looking for low level players because he can't hit any of the "n" members we have now and he's not patient enough to wait while they grow.

AoE are of no threat to REBELS but Don Joe here seems to be afraid.
    Our highest player is 1/3 his size.
    I am 1/11th his size.

I wonder who is really the good guy here? Think about it a bit.....

Happy hunting Don Joe....

P.s. Why not just invite them right into REBELS?
    Is it because you can't hit them yourself if they are?????

• Honestly, I have not denied being a bully, I'm proud of it :biggrin:

Probably my account and yours started the same day on nusakan, if you don't know how to build an account isn't my fault... but that's a your problem mate (but talk about sizes it's really useless)

Aoe isn't a threat to rebels... 'cause nobody is a threat for us, but u know on nusakan still playing us, AoE and some guys without alliance... I have to attack something :biggrin:

I have really no problem helping new players, as long as they are not AoE and really don't care if they attack or not your green allied :baby:
    Finally, I don't need new targhets... 'cause AoE still remain my prefer farms :love:

• Seems like a legit way to learn active online times and schedules way ahead of time. Takes the fuss out of the hits

sYG35sP.png

Thanks Silverwind for perfect execution of QL's idea!

• we want to teach the new people to be exactly what you are not............so....maybe you can get smacked by them too :)

criminals and cut throats....

• Is REBELS full of Ping Pong balls or what?
    You all think cos your bigger, that your better than anyone else?
    That you spend more, so your better?

Teach someone to not be like us. Do you actually read what you type?
    If this is your smack talk then it's for babies.

I've heard better smack talk from under 12's football.....

• hey man its okay. no need to burst out in anger here. Its not your fault that you suck. Its your leaders fault for not teaching you right :)

Brains and brawn are very different. One without the other only works for a little while....But as you can see by the combat reports here in nusakan. The REBELS ally has both.

which is why our ally is on top. and...yours is not.

maybe you should join Average Joes Gym

criminals and cut throats....

• Let’s be real about this. Anyone that is still around knows how to play the game, by in large. The difference is time and money spent on it. Most of us know how to track a player- it just takes a lot of time to do that. For swift hits, you need to be able to either relocate a planet of have a moving planet.
    I know how to fleet save. I have been caught snoozing or in a bad reception area when the fleet lands- that’s the nature of my job. I have never once been caught via phalanx or from having a moon destroyed. It has always been sitting fleet.
    So it’s not even really about skill- time and, to a lesser extent, money, are the two major contributing factors.
    I can get hit, moons popped, defense wiped out, but one thing that you guys pride yourselves on is making people quit. You will never get that satisfaction out of me... ever.

sYG35sP.png

• For now, I've read only complains and useless criticism...

"Anyone that is still around knows how to play the game, by in large" not necessarily true :tongue:

I've never spend for buy some dark matter, just collected when comes out in the galaxy.. for the time, well that's really debatable.
    You can build a decent account with spend few time, especially if you're a miner

We wanted players leave true... but only those who deserved it (you can check youself who I mean) but if I need to read complains every time I farm someone, that's bored.
    All know Doctor-Complains tried to create Nap with us without success, and I guess he's irritated 'cause I like profits... but I really don't care about that.

Here we try to attract players for all, without any ulterior motives because we don't need them. It may be difficult to understand, but I trust in you :biggrin:

So, if you have some ideas for improve this project, you're welcome (and you know my nickname in game) otherwise they are just empty words :baby:

• I think that we are just a little bit out of the topic now (oh my god... I'm turning on the green side??? :D )

Nusakan is a dead universe, we all know this, it's a fact.

We killed it? Maybe
    You killed it being hitted? Maybe

Can I just start popping moons from 1.1.1 to 6.499.9? Yes
    I'll do it? No

So what are we talking about?

I think the only "regret" I have on this universe is being 5 second later on the moon-df hit missed on Jaxom.
    For the rest, we made awesome hits, @Don Joe made a huge number of hits, only checking your planet activities.

I think this project is not only regarding Nusakan, but it's a big project to teach new players on the basics of this game.

So, if you are just angry with us for being hitted, please flame write on the CR section, not in this post.

After this, I can go back to drink sleep :beer:

• I think the idea is a good idea, for the new players. Getting hit doesn’t necessarily classify someone as a “noob”. Catching someone above 300k points in an established universe dirty fleet saving would. I don’t deny that you guys have had the top hits- the stats prove that. All I am saying is that time invested into the game mostly determines the outcome. I’m fine with not being number one, my real life duties only allow for limited weekly play. I try and make the most of that time. What sets people off is the boisterous attitude. No one in this universe will ever catch up. Fighting against it is futile- we will never have fleets large enough to defend an all out attack from any one of you. Even ACS defending would be useless. When you have a monopoly on the universe, you won’t be toppled. You could leave your fleet sitting on a defenseless moon and the top five guys outside of Rebels ACS attacking would still get destroyed.
    I know @Don Joe was hoping his friend CrazyCroat would stay here. But that didn’t happen. :thumbdown:

sYG35sP.png

• The NAP or the lack of it didn't bother me at all. I asked a few alliance for them and got knocked back by most.
    The creating of another alliance to teach smaller players how to play wasn't what annoyed me either.
    It was actually the main reason for AoE. To get new players to join and help them learn a bit.
    And it was working....until today....
    The fact Joe was doing it to just piss AoE off was....

v0ldem0rt has it right, Nusakan is dead.

What I wanted was some way for all of us in Nusakan to be ready for a merger and have Nusakan take complete control of where ever we went.

But all I got from Don Joe was belligerence about me landing near one of his planets and farming one of his farms.
    It was like everything belonged to him. I'm not complaining just stating it as I saw it.

From that point on it became seemed to be personal with Don wanting to crap on AoE.
    It's like he lost the plot and the fact Nusakan is dead and couldn't see beyond anything else.

Poolman is right we all knew in AoE that there was no way we could beat anyone in the top 5.
    Don could crush me all by himself...
    SO......
    AoE is gone.... We are going to spread out over Nusakan. If you all want to continue to crap on me go for it.

I'm not going to justify any of my abilities to lead over the last 34 years of playing games....
    I know when to hold em and when to fold em, I know when to walk away and when to run...
    hahahaha

right now I just walked away from a good bunch of ppl to help save them some grief....and I'm unhappy I was forced to do that....