“Back in My Day...”

• Back in my day we didn’t have any fancy add-ons. If you wanted to find a player’s planets you had to scroll system by system for hours until you destroyed your eyesight and developed arthritis in your mouse hand; and we liked it!! We loved it!!!

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• Back in my day you needed to use your mouth to get video games working from time to times and we liked it :rofl:

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

• Back in my day we didn’t have any of these fancy “warnings”. If you screwed up, the mods would come to your house and beat you with old mop handles; and that was for the first offense... Ifyou really messed up, they’d sneak up behind you and knock you out. You’d wake up in a shipping crate locked in with a rabid chimpanzee and four squirrels in the bottom of a Ukrainian cargo ship. Once you finally made it to Gameforge headquarters in Germany they’d make your run the gauntlet of angry employees, being hit with sticks, rocks, beer steins, and sour kraut-right before they smashed your computer. As a final indignation, you had to hitchhike back to the United States, praying that you didn’t get kidnapped and forced to perform in a Russian circus. And we liked it! We LOVED IT!!!

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• Back in my day it was always busy in the spambox....

bones2000.gif

• back in my day i would warn someone on the board for trolling and then wreak them in game and troll them on the board.... :tongue3:

and i loved it :DP:

the cold hard parrot truth..

Edited once, last by deadparrot ().

• back in my day we use to have commander playing ogame and i loved it

bones2000.gif

• back in my day fleetsave with colonization create activity in the galaxy view and I loved it

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”