๐Ÿ”ต Lobby Changelogs

• Hello!
    Completely last minute info.
    within the next 30 minutes we will have an update on the PTS Lobby.
    This update is coming to the live Lobby on Tuesday, 15th of January at around 10:00 CET.

With this update we are bringing the following features:

[New] News hub: a site where you will find game news as well as links of interest.
    [New] Account trade: it is possible to gift/trade accounts through a token.
    [New] Micropage: completely new players will land in a new page with information about the game.

[Bug fix] Universes' age in days is displayed properly on IE 11 now.

bugg2.jpg

• To create Tokens to give away an Account, you need to open an extra page within the Lobby, similar to the Sitting-site. It is accessable when you click your E-Mail in the top right of the Lobby under the name "Generate Gifting Code". From this version on you then need to enter your Sitting and Trading Tokens in the popup that opens when you click "Enter Code", which is also accessable via clicking your E-Mail in the top right.

Regards,
    Your OGame.us Team

bugg2.jpg

• Changelog modified:
    [New] Account trade: it is possible to gift/trade accounts through a token. Account changes have a 15 days cooldown (a token can be redeemed for an account after 15 days from the last account ownership change).
    [Known issue] The account gifting function has several misasing texts. They will be added throughout the week.

Regards,
    Your Ogame.us team

bugg2.jpg

• Changelog Lobby 1.4.2
    [Feature] The News Hub has a mobile view.
    [Feature] The ban reason is displayed when an account is banned.
    [Bug fix] The info icon in the hint message of the account transfer is displayed in the correct position.
    [Bug fix] The field to redeem a code is now centered.
    [Bug fix] The links box is properly displayed in IE11
    [Bug fix] When an account is gifted through iPad the game account is logged out as soon as the gifting code is introduced in the new Lobby account.

The Lobby version will be implemented worldwide at 10:00 CET (04:00 server time) on Thursday, February 7.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Version 1.5.0 will be implemented in the live Lobby on Wednesday, March 20 at 10:00 CET (05:00 OGame.us server time).

Changelog
    [New] A button has been added to the lobby so a player can directly start in the newest server.
    [Bug fix] Clicking on the support button of an account while being in a sitting doesn't log you in the support account of the sitted account any longer.

firma-2.jpg

• On Wednesday, June 26, we will have a lobby and game update.

The update will happen at 10:00 CEST in all communities (04:00 OGame.us server time). The downtime should be a few minutes.

Lobby version 2.1.0
    [Bug fix] Fixed an issue and that caused the lobby login to slowly get blocked when the login to one or more game rounds was not possible.
    [Bug fix] Fixed an issue that would come up when you tried to reset the password of an unlinked game account.

firma-2.jpg

• Lobby version 2.5.0:

• [Feature] Provide new teaser lobby (change of background picture for MCO)
    • [Bugfix] More Games dropdown with wrong color
    • [Bugfix] Several backend fixes
    • [Bugfix] Background image scales with window size
    • [Bugfix] Lobby font inconsistent
    • [Bugfix] Back button on mobile with wrong color
    • [Bugfix] same size for links in every browser game lobby
    • [Bugfix] show play button is active if account line is hovered

firma-2.jpg

• We will have lobby version 2.5.4 released December 11 at 13:00 CET (07:00 OGame.us server time). There are no visible changes for the players nor will have a downtime, for us it will just be a number change. It contains some adjustments for Ultimate Pirates, which is part of the lobby as well.

firma-2.jpg

• Lobby version 3.0.2:

We will get a lobby update tomorrow for all live communities.

• With this update, the OGame lobby and Gameforge will share the same session; only one login will be needed for both platforms.
    • Also login through Google is now possible.

firma-2.jpg

• Lobby version 3.3.0:

On Monday, July 20 at 10:00 CEST (04:00 OGame.us server time), we will have a lobby update.

The update will not cause any logout for OGame accounts.

Changes

Password requirements change to:

• Minimum length: 10 characters
    • Passwords need to contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number
    • This change applies to all new Gameforge account registrations
    • This change applies to all password changes
    • Users that have already an account are not required to change their password

firma-2.jpg