State of the Union - Tarazed

• Hi guys,

You've been open a little over 4 months. How are things going? What's good, what's not so good, and what can I do to make things better (if anything)?

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Can we do a caracteristic vote as other community? Next time univers are going to merge, Uriel will have a huge advance on us. Maybe we could check to upgrade our economic (x4) to x7, but keeping the 30% DF. Our univers is starting to get empty (Not alot of active players left), maybe it could help to get some new players? Or at least make players stay ingame ^^

The Rationnal FEAR of the Dark... Vashta Nerada

giphy.gif

VGG BR IRL [QuoiFeur] - Leda - Top 1 Feurage Ogame.World

Himalia - Top Random

• I don't know; I know that Prongs said "not new universes" when we were talking about setting up polls, but I didn't ask him how new was too new. I can certainly ask; let me know what you guys wish you could change, and I'll do my best.

firma-2.jpg

• This uni is pretty dead. I'd be cool if eco was moved to 6x for research bonus but wouldn't be against a hike to 7x

Fleet can stay the same or go up one no biggie to me

• I agree with eco upgrade, Uriel has already surpassed us. Maybe go with x6 with max research bonus ? If we go with x7 it'll be just another Uriel server, this way we'll have something unique
    And I wouldn't like fleet upgrade...even now I can hit someone in 50 min who's few systems away...making it 25 would mean you can't take a lunch break without fleetsaving (i wouldn't mind 50% deut consumption tho :D )

Edited once, last by RiLeY ().

• Current settings: 1x Fleet | 4x Eco | + 25 Fields | 8,000 DM | 9 Galaxies |30% DF |100% Deut|

I don't know if you can have setting changes since you're so new, but I'll find out. IF you can, from what I can tell, these are the things you'd want included in the poll:
    Economy (currently 4x) - choices would be 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x
    Research speed (not possible if econ 7x) - otherwise multiple of econ
    Deuterium consumption (currently 100%) - choices would be 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, 50%
    Espionage probe storage (currently OFF) - choices would be off or on

Was there anything else you guys would want in the poll if we get permission to have one?

firma-2.jpg

Edited once, last by Queen Leo ().

• I agree with what's been said so far.
    Eco is good but that fleet speed needs to stay 1x. My drive levels and FS times rely on that. I've run calculations/play in an x3 fleet uni, and it's harder to have nice FS times. (Pretty much requires RIPs to have something decent.)

• For me, I would like just change the economiy speed and the deuterium consumption:

Economy speed: x7 (x4 :arrow: x7)
    Deuterium consumption: 50% (100% :arrow: 50%)

And we keep the current settings:

Economy fleet: x1
    Extra planet fields: +25
    DF : 30%
    Number of Galaxies/System: 9G and 499SS
    Circular Galaxies/System: Yes
    ACS enabled: Yes
    Defense into debris field: No
    Espionage probe storage: No

• I agree with @Vineyard, these specs would be perfect :love:

The Rationnal FEAR of the Dark... Vashta Nerada

giphy.gif

VGG BR IRL [QuoiFeur] - Leda - Top 1 Feurage Ogame.World

Himalia - Top Random

• firma-2.jpg

• Economy (currently 4x) : 6x (for Research speed)
    Research speed (not possible if econ 7x) : possible
    Deuterium consumption (currently 100%) : %50
    Espionage probe storage (currently OFF) : on
    Defense into debris field: Yes

DF : at least (%50-%60-%70)

• Okay, I talked to Prongs about this, and universes have to be open for at least 6 months before we can do polls to consider possibly changing any settings. I'm really sorry. :(

firma-2.jpg

• bumping this post. I want to make sure we get this poll opened on the day our server turns 6 months old. I think we only have 2 weeks left.

Economy speed: x7 (gets oodles of res building up waiting for the research centers, encourages crashes... Though I can be swayed to vote for 6x if it seems the majority opinion.)
    Deuterium consumption: 100% (keeps deut valuable)
    Economy fleet: x1 (All my FS rely on this)
    Extra planet fields: +25
    DF : 30% (keeps moons valuable)
    Number of Galaxies/System: 9G and 499SS
    Circular Galaxies/System: Yes
    ACS enabled: Yes
    Defense into debris field: No (Profiting from defense is awkward... doesn't seem compatible with 1x fleet)
    Espionage probe storage: No (Yes? does voting yes on this encourage nuking defenses? I need opinions here)

• Agree, I'd like a pool to be open asap too :)

Deut Consumption:
    I'm still for 50% deut consumption...because even with 50%, I would still need over 5M deut to launch fleet and recs 50 systems away

Economy:
    Since almost every new uni has x7, we need an upgrade too (x6 or x7)...otherwise we'll be really behind in everything when it comes to merge (Virgo is already close to our points and our uni opened 4 months earlier...seems a bit unfair ?!)

Fleet:
    I like x1 and that's why I joined in the first place

Extra planet fields:
    Why not go with the max setting (+30)? Only reason not to do so is to prevent ourselves from growing ?!

DF:
    80% - more to steal, and easier to recover (why waste 70% of ress)
    No DiDF - it's not cool to profit from something that can't be moved or saved somehow

Probe storage:
    A single rocket launcher will deter 1M probes...100 sats can defend from 100k probes...so in reality, it's just an easier way to gain resources from inactives (or if somone has bunch of ress on moon with not a single ship on it?!)
    I would like to see it enabled

ACS & Donut Galaxies/Systems: Yes
    Number of Galaxies: Not sure....Can it even be shrinked to 5 if there are people in g6-g9 ?