200k Starter package for new players

• Hello everyone!

This is the first time I play at US server, I enjoyed this slow fleet speed as I don't really need to check the overview much. However, I am getting busier in my RL and thinking to slowly quit this Uni. Before I do that, I want to use my account to help more lower rank to grow and new players with starter pack. I have been sending resources to help new players so far and thought I should post here so that they can contact me straight away when they see this post.

So if you just joined, you can message me ingame: NamoAmitabha, I will send you 200k resources when I am on. and if you are rank 200-1000 and not yet receive any resources from me, please message me too so that I can give you may be 1M resources or more depending on you rank to boost you up.

I once heard about these from other players that I think very useful and would like to share with you:

All joy in this world comes from wanting others to be happy, and all suffering in this world comes from wanting only oneself to be happy. - Shantideva

โ€œIf there is a remedy, then what is the use of frustration? If there is no remedy, then what is the use of frustration?โ€
    โ€• ลšฤntideva, The Way of the Bodhisattva: A Translation of the Bodhicharyavatara

I thought the same, so givng out some resources to make others happy meant we have a universe that has many players, have fun!

Best regards,
    NamoAmitabha

• I've seen this on org and received on Xanthus before. It's definitely a good way to keep players playing and new players wanting to stay or join. :thumbsup:

• I receive recources from so this legitimate! I'd like also send recources to newbies! my nick in game: looking for top acc, or look at 1:128:4 if i change my nick :)