State of the Union - Pegasus (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• So ... There is still no consensus on whether we're putting Fleet 3x or Fleet 4x on the poll. You guys have to decide which it's going to be, because you can only vote on one possible change to run alongside the current setting.

The same goes for DF 70% or DF 80% - which do you want on the poll?

Esp probe storage can go on the poll, that's fine. 50% deut can also go on, but you guys need to settle on a fleet speed and a df percentage before we can move forward.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• How can we settle anything if 15 players have given their opinions?. Is it enough to decide when there are at least 125 active players?

All the options have pros and cons....

If you change speed fleet since 2x to 6x, it is a humungous change....

You can change debris until 80% cause attacks may be more profitable.

Probe storage more speed fleet 6x, will bring a lot of miners to Vmode, including me.

Deut % don´t add an important change....

There is not a balanced decisison....but 15 people can´t decide for 1000.

Many times the best decision is not to decide.

There are at least two kinds of games. One could be called finite, the other infinite. A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play.

James P. Carse

• There is not a balanced decisison....but 15 people can´t decide for 1000.

What 15 people are making a final decision here? It's a poll. All people in Peg get to vote. If the poll includes leaving everything as it is, and adds the features some others want, then the will of the people will be observed .....

...unless the Russians mess with the election :pardon:

ESeB8X4.png

• This is only to get an idea what the most active forum players want. Then Queen Leo writes the settings that will best work based on what is said in here. Then prongs will send out a in game message with said settings and you can vote.
    While you all are asking about this and that, She wants you to put your answers up..

Fleet 3x or 4x
    DF 70% or 80%

Just reply to this thread with one of each of those options.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Speed: 4x

Eco: 7x

Debris: 80%

Deut consumption: 0.5

Probe storage: Yes

DiDf: 30% or more

Noobmaster69

Edited once, last by zera ().

• x6 fleet, and change x12 for bashing to x6 like normal uni to compensate.

^^This is a terrible idea.

Speed: 4x

DF: 80%

Deut consumption: 0.5/50%

Probe Storage: No

Def to DF: No

Admiral Kirk I think you missed the small print buddy. This only determines the poll which gets voted on in game.

X0YyR8S.jpg

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]

• Well...this isn't going very well. Since my last post asking you guys to please agree on a fleet speed and a DF percentage, we've seen 4x and 80%, 3x and 80%, 3x and 70%, and 4x and 80%. That's a dead-even split on the fleet speed and I guess a slight majority for the 80% DF.

I'm going to collect info to pass along to Prongs on Sunday evening, so please try to come to a consensus about these two things by then, so that we can get this process moving forward.

firma-2.jpg

• Since my last post asking you guys to please agree on a fleet speed and a DF percentage, we've seen 4x and 80%, 3x and 80%, 3x and 70%, and 4x and 80%.

So my new proposal of x6 fleet isn't considered?

And probe storage on? Yeah, I'm ready, why don't we? Hell I'm playing about 12 hours a day, let's see what I can farm with that, works for me.

This will all go down fantastically with the new update Gameforge has coming soon.

I mean if we're burning this house down because someone is going to push for a speed poll for fleet every 6 months, let's just get it done and over.

Eventually it will get voted in anyway, I'd rather skip to the end and adapt to one change rather than have to adapt every 6 months.

Burn it down, let's go.

ESeB8X4.png

• So my new proposal of x6 fleet isn't considered?

Sure...it can be, but now we're getting further away from consensus, not closer to it.

Fleet: 3x, 4x, or 6x - which one is going on the poll?

DF: 70% or 80% - which one is going on the poll?

firma-2.jpg

• yellow...box...draining...concentration.....

IDC about DF, it's not a big change, whatever everyone else is interested in

Fleet speed x6, let's get it over with

And I'm on board with zera now, let's go with probe storage

Keep Deut Consumption at 100%, no reason to double reward fleeters with speed at half the cost

ESeB8X4.png

• Although I´d rather current same settings.

Fleet: 3x

DF: 80 %

Probe storage: No

DiDF: No

There are at least two kinds of games. One could be called finite, the other infinite. A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play.

James P. Carse

• agree with the Silver Wind

• Hooray, maybe we have agreement on DF at 80%.

So far for the poll, this is what I would put forward:

Espionage probe storage: OFF (current setting)

Espionage probe storage: ON

Deuterium consumption: 100% (current setting)

Deuterium consumption: 50%

Debris field: 50% (current setting)

Debris field: 80%

We still need agreement on which fleet speed goes along with the current setting of 2x - there has been mention of 3x, 4x, and 6x. This needs to be decided on by Sunday so I can send it along.

firma-2.jpg