State of the Union - Pegasus (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• How are things going, Pegasus peeps? I know you weren't involved in the merge, but how are things going otherwise? Any issues, complaints, anything I can help you with?

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• LOL They don't ask my opinion, but I'll try. The general sense this time was that y'all were too big. So if you big boys could suck those guts in a bit, and try to look a bit smaller, it would probably help. :D

firma-2.jpg

• Not merging us this round was a smart decision imo at least. :thumbsup:

Since you are so kindly asking, me and many others have been talking about getting some polls and potentially improving some of these Pegasus stats :)

• 7x 4x with .5 deut consumption and +30 fields instead of +25 has been very popular from most of the people I have been talking to.
    Something to shake Pegasus up and hopefully keep top .us accounts on relatively the same level as those from other communities.

• Well, get your peeps here discussing things. As I told Uni 1, after Christmas, I'll see what Prongs is able to do.

firma-2.jpg

• 7x 4x with .5 deut consumption and +30 fields instead of +25 has been very popular from most of the people I have been talking to.
    Something to shake Pegasus up and hopefully keep top .us accounts on relatively the same level as those from other communities.

Actually I like that idea for the uni. Would draw in more players I believe. I would totally play with those specs in this uni.

volks got the right idea

Signature by DISASTER

• If we increase to that economy speed adding +25-30 fields is imperative. Some of the older accounts need more space because if economy is faster storage will have to be bigger and mines will be bigger.

ESeB8X4.png

This should bring some more life to old and slow Peg, pretty good change to do.

Maybe even enable Esp storage.