State of the Union - Pegasus (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• Waiting for GF to allow trading accs again.

Any news on that @Queen Leo?

As the guys said, no news yet, but with how hard all of the admins in all of the communities are begging for it for their players, I remain hopeful that it's something that will happen soon.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• 7x eco and 4x fleet, tbh i don't care about the duet and DF i would jump back in to peg if it got those settings!
    Waiting for 2-3 hours for collecting ress is such a pain, esp when I get home from work and have about 2 hours before I go to bed...

• I would like 7x econ 4x fleet aswell...

someone mentioned PROBE STORAGE in there I would also like that. :D and deut consumption .50% would be nice aswell!

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

• Shaking things up is nice. I have been pretty quiet here lately. Would this be in anticipation of a merge with a faster universe? Or just because?

7x economy would be a good present.

• Shaking things up is nice. I have been pretty quiet here lately. Would this be in anticipation of a merge with a faster universe? Or just because?

7x economy would be a good present.

At this point, it's just me trying to get a feel for where the different universes are at, so that I can pass that information on to our Community Manager. I don't know when another merge will be, or who would be involved in it, but I do know that the COMA is open to talking about changes, so I just wanted to get an idea of what people would like to have changed.

firma-2.jpg

• Now that we have our Community Manager back from Christmas, I would like to collect the settings that you all would like to see included in a poll. From looking back through this topic, it seems like the ones you guys have mentioned wanting changed are:

• Economy speed (currently 4x) - 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x would be possibilities
    • Fleet speed (currently 2x) - 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x would be possibilities
    • Research speed (no increase is possible if econ is 7x) - this must be a multiple of economy speed, so if econ is 4x, research could possibly be 8x or 12x (or there could be no additional increase)
    • Decreased deuterium consumption (currently at 100%) - possibilities are 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%, 100%
    • Increased planet fields
    • Espionage probe storage

What other settings would you all like to vote on? I think that these polls and potential setting changes are something that can only happen once in a great while, so we need to get everything that you want to vote on included in this one, because I don't know how soon this could happen again.

firma-2.jpg

Edited once, last by Queen Leo ().

• Just to clarify, I'm trying to collect things that you want added to the poll; it's not time to vote yet. :)

firma-2.jpg

• acct exchange... thats a unicorn brother

If you watched the Holiday video and read the Dec newsletter, You see a new screen cap for the lobby... He also talks about the current things they are working on..
    Such as, The new lobby, Account exchange, Hypercargos and new Jump Gate network. Which will come in to play sometime in 2019...

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif