[TOT: 1.355.915.000] Spartan [NOOB] & MuadDib [NOOB] & diablo666 [NOOB] & IsaacAsimov [NOOB] & HelplessBunny [NOOB] vs. cyclops1 [AVENGERS] (A: 0, D: 1.355.915.000)

• My 1st report ever posted so I hope it passes inspection I guess.

Reason for this post is to show others that we need to start fighting back with these guys. I got hit due to farming in the wrong area and was probed 29 times before the hit by one guy. Scare tactic not really but a poke in my chest and I'm not a fan of players like this. So I'm asking others if they are interested in at least fighting back to do something. This has happen to many others and before long you will be next. Since the merge their alliance has gotten even stronger while others are getting wiped out. How much more abuse can you all take before saying or doing anything? We need a force to help this game out BIG time. Do we need another merge or would that even make their numbers stronger or will this universe still be alive in a year or two. Right now there is no threat to this alliance and we need to start thinking and giving these guys a game AND hope making a couple of them quit as they have done to so many.

On 07-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Spartan [NOOB]

Deathstar 3.000

Attacker MuadDib [NOOB]

Deathstar 1.300

Attacker diablo666 [NOOB]

Deathstar 775

Attacker IsaacAsimov [NOOB]

Deathstar 820

Attacker HelplessBunny [NOOB]

Deathstar 1.441

Defender cyclops1 [AVENGERS]

Rocket Launcher 202.414
    Light Laser 75.645
    Heavy Laser 25.000
    Gauss Cannon 5.621
    Ion Cannon 1.025
    Plasma Turret 2.950
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Spartan [NOOB]

Deathstar 3.000 ( -0 )

Attacker MuadDib [NOOB]

Deathstar 1.300 ( -0 )

Attacker diablo666 [NOOB]

Deathstar 775 ( -0 )

Attacker IsaacAsimov [NOOB]

Deathstar 820 ( -0 )

Attacker HelplessBunny [NOOB]

Deathstar 1.441 ( -0 )

Defender cyclops1 [AVENGERS]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.355.915.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 0 metal and 0 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 0%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 0
    Crystal: 0
    Deuterium: 0
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 0 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -930.325.500
    Crystal: -325.847.500
    Deuterium: -99.742.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.355.915.000 units.

• Please read my response to your once more (quoted above in case you missed it). NOOB, from my experience, attacks purely for profit unless someone specifically makes themselves a target through snide comments or BS support tickets. You're certainly welcome to believe your narrative but I can tell you that's not it. I'm not sure how the other NOOB's feel but have you tried apologizing to Helpless Bunny? Attacking all of us like this is unnecessary.

• :rofl: LOL: everyone in Uni 1 that wants to stand against 7300 RiPs form a double line right here and take a number. :rofl:

In my experience people only come in this size and force to make a point or make profit. :huh:

@cyclops1, considering the profit margin, you have some soul searching to do I think. 8|

Attackers: that's an impressive Rip party, I guess enjoy the ...oh...well...umm...I guess I hope your victim may have at least come to the understanding you have a grievance with him. :biggrin2:

ESeB8X4.png

• Well for goodness sake, look what appeared on boards. For folks unacquainted with defender, note that beyond the wonderfully abundant personality and an apparently infinite supply of fresh keyboards, he tends to omit key information. I won't bore everyone with a long list of offences, but rest assured defender has worked very hard over the last couple of weeks to go far out of his way to deliberately antagonize me and others in the ally.

I guess its good to know that we can post this kind of hit now. Had previously thought that I'll need to sacrifice a few LF in the next attack in case there is a desire to post it.

Anyway, FR to defender and his incredibly deep well of honor points.

Nothing is ever foolproof because fools are so ingenious!

• I dont know nuffin and i was just invited to the party, good flying with you boys.

Defender,

some hard lessons you might want to learn from this.
    1) good luck finding people to defend vs these rips plus our speed fleets.
    2) don't poke a bear/alliance that can wipe you from this uni in hours
    3) this was a show of force, if you want to proceed with such actions that made us to do this to begin with, we will continue to do it along with other things.
    4) stop being annoying
    5) trade me deut. :lol:

• Right now there is no threat to this alliance and we need to start thinking and giving these guys a game AND hope making a couple of them quit as they have done to so many.

:attention: hmmm.. lets think of this for a while :whistling: .....i think you need to rethink your plans,,

1,, i dont think anyone from here will quit any day soon....

2.. we are not the totally bad guys you make us sound,,, most of us have been around ogame for years,,, we have all started at the bottom of the food chain and learned to adapt and play,,,i think that is the main problem with your Alliance, there is no guidance,, helping of players to understand the game,,,, and before you start on about us big players crushing all,,, im sure more than a few players will stand up and say we have helped them out along the way with free rez,, and hints and tips along the way,,, if they they dont post here crush them i will LOL :love:

3.. i have seen your points on the upgrade research post,, and for the life of me cant see why you against it,,, its a win win all round, dont forget the higher ranked we are the longer it takes but we have already done the hard ones, so for the smaller players with the eco boost its soon caught up quicker

4,,, BOOOM its a game,, you poked :stick: the fire its gonna get hotter :blackeye: lets all just get along plant flowers o and trade duet with @Spartan300

sorry forgot to say well done on the CRAZY rip count all :thumbsup::monster:

• there was no df, so thread should be closed. Mods please look into this and while you at it please highlight point 5, flying this many rips takes deut and Spartan is buying

• #1 my point exactly. Your alliance runs this game and you guys can do what ever.
    #2 Poking the bear by farming inactives in which is how all this started?
    #3 you want me to stop farming the inactives?
    #4 stop being annoying? I'm just pointing out the numbers in which they don't lie. Being realistic and in hopes that either others open their eyes and start buddying up or the operaters will figure something out. I was told to butter things up. You can only butter the numbers up so much before you run out of butter. Hint is why I'm trying to find others in which I know no one will but trying to stay positive. LOL
    #5 trade duet? Would if the ratio works in my favor. I need duet as well since it looks like it's me vs who ever in the alliance. Not sure how I could trade duet as it sounds like it can only come from my mines since I'm no longer allowed to farm inactives that started this whole thing.
    Is this annoying. Yes. Butt ry looking at it from an outsider point of few. Others wont say much becuase they don't want to become something I'm pretty sure is going to happen to me. BUT I'm trying to get something going more in the positive way for the game not for an alliance. The merge really messed things up all around. The 4x economy seemed like a good idea. It is in a way so there is plus and minuses. Bad part is that the group that we expected to come over to give a good show didn't. And the higher guys went with the already strong alliance making everyone else just the same as they were before.
    If you combine the military of alliance ranks 2 thru 6 will equal close to the #1 alliance. Now SOMEHOW I'm suppose to find help on attacking just 4 members that had a total of 7336 RIPs and I know they have more plus they have 14 other players. Literally you guys can do what ever you want with no worries. Literally. It's upsetting with yes we all put time, money and work into it to really mean nothing and it can be taken away when ever.

According to one of your guys said he read the ticket I issued (somehow I didn't know it could be shared) and was thinking I was trying to ban him. I wasn't but more of a question that never really got answered. Sent an attack out just over 9 hrs. But when it got to 50 minutes he would slow it down so it becomes 1hr 10 or 15 minutes. Then wait again till it got to 50 minutes again and slow it down. I can understand a couple times BUT he did this 12 times! Then the last few he sent made it even further back which made the hit a couple hours out. So sitting at my computer waiting for the is hit and he keeps slowing it down time after time. I sent a polite msg asking if it was legal to do this and he never responded. So I made a ticket. Again you guys running the show and there is literally nothing I can do.

• I brought up that the attack was going on in which I know we couldn't do anything but at least I brought it up. But on ACS attack you can slow your fleet down and then recall the sc and do it over and over again which is what I was confused about. Reason for the ticket. I thought if you had 5 slots that would also include on slowing your fleet down. But guessing here slowing it down 15 times I thought was over board.
    Sorry for the out roar guys. To many thing going thru my mind and gets me worked up. So I'm in VMode so I can get things under control.
    @Cruzzer. You are correct not everyone in your alliance are as I picture. Heat of the moment I guess and for that I'm sorry. Time off will help clear my head.
    HB when I'm back I'll be farming again for sure. So enjoy the next couple days.

• there is a limit on acs members that can join an attack. There isn't a limit on ACS defend. Did you ask your mates for help?

he or her posted it as a defense bash, not a hof. so its allowed. cheers

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Sent an attack out just over 9 hrs. But when it got to 50 minutes he would slow it down so it becomes 1hr 10 or 15 minutes. Then wait again till it got to 50 minutes again and slow it down. I can understand a couple times BUT he did this 12 times! Then the last few he sent made it even further back which made the hit a couple hours out. So sitting at my computer waiting for the is hit and he keeps slowing it down time after time. I sent a polite msg asking if it was legal to do this and he never responded.

I don't feel obligated to explain myself to anyone and ignored your copious PM's. And actually you were not polite at all. But sounds you might possibly be turning a corner here today so I'll share some facts with you.

Attacking with rips is different than with other fleet. They are expensive and even minor losses are ruinous. You have a large and dangerous fleet which I must respect and take many precautions. I sent the rips to arrive at your usual fleetsave time, hoping that you would go to bed and surrender the bash. You fleetsaved everything except your battle fleet, which you kept on standby for a possible ninja. So I kept slowing the attack keeping it an hour out, waiting for you to give up and go to sleep. You did not. After a few hours I was out of time myself, so the round went to you and I recalled. It was a good duel and you could have earned respect by showing even a hint of sportsmanship.

The number of slows is irrelevant to anything. At that range it was most comfortable for me to slow 5-10 minutes at a time. At one point I thought one of the team might ACS with me, so I slowed it out 90 minutes or so, to enable him to join. Another wrinkle of rip attacks is that they are vulnerable to return hits. Admittedly I was not too worried in this case, but for your future reference don't be surprised if an attacker waits a long time to recall, or does many unnecessary slows. It is very important to arrange a satisfactory return time.

I've been playing for a while and all these excellent players still keep me learning. Whenever something happens that I don't understand, it just means I might have yet more to learn. It's a fun game, but just a game. See you in 2 days.

Nothing is ever foolproof because fools are so ingenious!

• I appreciate the explaination. When I was asking about the slowing down I was polite. IF They GOs are able to post that message would be great as in my records it is long gone. You knew I had a fleet and it was on the planet which you know as how many times you probed it. You also have phlanx on the planet so you would have seen anyone coming to ACS defend. I also ran the numbers and told you in a msg that I don't plan on going anywhere and with my fleet there you would suffer a 5 billion in lose IF you didn't have 240k recyclers on the way. But you kept slowing it down. So I was thinking you then sent rec to get the DF because I wasn't going to move as I stated. The only msg you sent me was that I can stop farming and now I can start farming you (Something like).
    GOs is it all posible to copy and share these conversation I had with him? OR HB if you kept them PLEASE post them. OGAME likes to deleate things from my msgs every few days. Wish it would stop by hey what you going to do?

• @cyclops1 i understand ur frustration but this is only a game and from my point of view if this hit was a neglect from ur part would have been very much profitable
    also u need to understand that most of players from noob ally are players that started playing since day 1 of ogame.us server so u cant blame us for sticking together.
    we are here since day 1

to the hit now great rip numbers i wish i could add my 2 rips :)

• Nice hit guys, FR DEF

there is a limit on acs members that can join an attack. There isn't a limit on ACS defend. Did you ask your mates for help?

Yes, Cyclops ask his mates for help, when he was nuking my DEF by rackets, just for fun (or, if someone says - for debris from sats).
    Oh there was a reason: I was in a wrong ally....

So, dear Cyclop, if You post against other players, first see, what You do by yourself...

• he or her posted it as a defense bash, not a hof. so its allowed. cheers

The following changes have been made

- Attacks against Inactive players are allowed to be posted, but will not qualify for a top 10.
    - All Attacks must contain at least 100k DF.

there wasn't 100k df so not allowed to post hit.

• there wasn't 100k df so not allowed to post hit.

its allowed. are you even involved in this?

i modified the rule so its spelled out exactly for you and others with the same concern. Def Bash label was created long ago for this exact type of hit, therefor its allowed. I believe the rule you copied and pasted was created when the CR and HoF sections were merged.

Also, it always falls to mod discretion. No reason to argue with me about it or be rude.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• The following changes have been made

- Attacks against Inactive players are allowed to be posted, but will not qualify for a top 10.
    - All Attacks must contain at least 100k DF.DEF Bashing is the exception, and you must label it as such.

The post was edited 2 times, last by deadparrot (An hour ago).

you changed the rules after he posted it, to make him and yourself right. Those were not the rules at the time when posted.