[TOT: 1.355.915.000] Spartan [NOOB] & MuadDib [NOOB] & diablo666 [NOOB] & IsaacAsimov [NOOB] & HelplessBunny [NOOB] vs. cyclops1 [AVENGERS] (A: 0, D: 1.355.915.000)

• GOs is it all posible to copy and share these conversation I had with him?

It is not the GO or SGO function to resolve your grievances with other players here on the board.

Please do not ask my GO to break the rules on your behalf again. X(

ESeB8X4.png

• The post was edited 2 times, last by deadparrot (An hour ago).

you changed the rules after he posted it, to make him and yourself right. Those were not the rules at the time when posted.

like I said in my post, i clarified the rule so you and others can understand. its not about being right. i could care less about that. our rules are loose at best and dont apply to every situation that comes up. that is why i added what i did.

i also stated its mod discretion, which has alway applied. like i said no need argue. its not being removed no matter how big a fit you throw here or in private. why is this even in issue?

for someone concerned about rules. back seat modding and your off topic remarks are also breaking rules. lets not make an issue over something this silly.

the cold hard parrot truth..

Edited once, last by deadparrot ().

• First off that's an impressive rip count. The only bad thing about this hit was that it was against an ally mate. Fr Cyclops but in my honest opinion you are putting too much into defense. Our entire alliance could not combat that attack, that's why I miss famine. The balance of power is way off in universe 1. He was willing to help crash any fleet but now there's no one else in uni 1 to keep diablo and his noobs in check. We're all fish in a barrel until we start building and fleet saving good fleets. Congratulations to the noob alliance, that is a truly impressive show of force.

"You know whose coming for you, you've always known."

• You really should not of posted that ticket answer and response. It's nobody's business.

I view it as basically like a message posted on the board from a PM or chat from Skype/Discord/IRC where you need permission from the other party.

• This post has well over 300 views and over 23 msgs and still growing.This is good as in getting players more involved and discussing what ever.I went back months and months and found nothing close.

Yes you're on quite a roll! All of .us thanks you for the depth of your engagement. :popcorn2:

Nothing is ever foolproof because fools are so ingenious!

• The ticket above is what I wrote on the ticket (The complaint). I did not post the response and I kept names off of everything in which is against the rules if there names were on it. Is this ok? The other on the main post above the ticket post above was thru PM in OGame in which I left his name off and anyone else that could have been involved. This is where I found out the ticket was already shared with outsiders. Still confused about this one.

• Reason for this was to share to clear things up in which I asked if the GOs could but was rejected and totally understand. So I posted on my behalf to give a clearer picture of what has been going on for awhile now.

• Cyclops1, I am trapped under a sleeping baby and actually had time to read all that you wrote and two things jumped out at me:

1) I thought posting support tickets and private conversations wasn't allowed on the board or in game. I haven't glanced over them in a while as they're honestly common sense pointers and only bother people deliberately behaving badly. You basically have proven to us here you can't be trusted when somebody speaks to you in confidence. Instead, you ignore some solid advice to apologize for trying to get someone banned or calm down and let it pass.

2) You're prideful your post here is gleaning so much attention. However, I feel it's not the kind of attention you think you are seeking. It makes me think "that guy is a blight on the server" or "glad he's U1's problem" except I happen to unfortunately play there, too.

• this is getting silly. cyclops im not sure what your trying to prove but it stops now. you got bashed in response to your in game actions. its ogame, your going to have to deal with it as their hit was legal.

the cold hard parrot truth..