[TOT: 40.230.000] Shadyj09 [STRYKE] vs. Sallyscissors [Viking] (A: 0, D: 40.230.000)

• I seem to remember a conversation going like this:

So I guess my response to that is:

FR Defender

On 29-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Shadyj09 [STRYKE]

Cruiser 1.500

Defender Sallyscissors [Viking]

Recycler 2.235

After the battle ...

Attacker Shadyj09 [STRYKE]

Cruiser 1.500 ( -0 )

Defender Sallyscissors [Viking]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 72 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 40.230.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 17.880.000 metal and 10.728.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 72 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    17.880.000 Metal and 10.765.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 17.880.000
    Crystal: 10.765.600
    Deuterium: 72
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 28.645.672 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -22.350.000
    Crystal: -13.410.000
    Deuterium: -4.470.072
    The defender(s) lost a total of 40.230.072 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• haha I honestly thought he was referring to me Sally. I could be wrong. FR, I know this 2k recs were a real devastating blow ;)

bBvXPlH.jpg

@Sallyscissors I welcome you and anyone you can pursuade to fly with you to retaliate in game, where it would be appropriate to do so..

See you soon?

Man, that didn't take long did it?! Less than a few weeks for sure. looks like STRYKE is improving our coordination!! Nice job Shady, like i've always said, you are one of the best, proven time and time again. I pitty the fools that think otherwise. May they ALL come out to play and see whats really going on out here in Oberon!!

XOs7XMZ.png

• @Malicious

lol what? im confused at why youre so excited here. he hit recs i left on my moon.....not my fleet.

i know shady is good. ive seen it before. however, i dont know that youre good. i just think youre riding in your friends backpacks while they do the work and you jump in for the glory.

but. to each his own :)

criminals and cut throats....

Edited once, last by Sallyscissors ().

• Sally, malicious is happy because you spoke out against us, understandably so, and I simply spoke back with my fleet. No it's not a huge hit, yes you can easily recover, but I still hit you. Malicious and I are a team. We do incredible work together. I have more free time so I do more of the hunting and stalking but malicious is a better logic/tactic player than I am. He plans and coordinates our big 5 man hits. He and I are a dynamic duo. I'll hop of his huge ego now ;)

bBvXPlH.jpg

• Basically they are like a tag team who beats the opponent with a steel chair then cuts a killer promo on why they did what they did. That's pro wrestling folks. @ErikFyr knows lol.

FR Sally time to organize the crew if you can.

• I just like to point out the irony of all the trolls on the boards. Go ahead and save that 'fleet' of yours. Go ahead and keep leaving 40M of ships laying around. If you don't consider that fleet, I guess thats your call, the debris field certainly considers it fleet, and we are happy to add it to our fleet.

I get excited about all the larger hits on the board. I enjoy talking with the humble players that acknowledge good hits and show respect toward eachother. I also chuckle at the ones that try to play down any hit other than their own or talk crap, and I relish when those players get it handed right back to them. So, talking about how we can't coordinate fast enough to catch your fleet, and then dropping your fleet in a week, where your only response is 'this doesn't count'. I guess theres always a reason why an attack isn't good enough for you. Its a pitty that your own (claimed) skill isn't represented on this board. Looks like all you do is talk smack and get smacked. Thats fine by me though, we need more people to farm. :D

I'd wish you a fast recovery, but like you said. We didn't really even get your fleet so....

XOs7XMZ.png

• sorry but i have only talked bad about one hit on this board. and it was yours. for reasons i have clearly stated.

i also said "gj sir" on my first comment. i meant it.

only other person i have talked bad to is @Silverwind but thats in the ticket system :) and he loves me. i think.

ill be playing in oberon for a while longer because of a accidental forced vacation elsewhere lol.

if you catch my ships. you will get my respect. until then.....dishonor on you! dishonor on your cow!

Happy Hunting!

criminals and cut throats....