TOP-02 [TOT: 4.745.801.000] Zero [MCB] & Clockwork [MCB] vs. gloups808 (A: 861.466.000, D: 3.884.335.000)

• ....the merge. It presents beautiful opportunities like this gem here. Story goes, I’m just minding my own business when @Clockwork78 texts me...”got a huge target”. All we needed to do was sim, and go. Of course, Clock has recs 1 sec behind combat. Much damage done in just a fraction of time lol. Well, I need to thank my PIC of course @Clockwork78 for finding this hit, and letting me join...and of course for letting me ride dem coat-tails lol. It’s always a blast when we’re together.

Dedicated to The Boys Who Make The Noise in Kallisto

Welcome to the new No. 1 ACS

On 30-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Zero [MCB]

Light Fighter 448.560
    Cruiser 115.899
    Battleship 100.899
    Battlecruiser 31.083

Attacker Clockwork [MCB]

Light Fighter 646.388
    Heavy Fighter 7.524
    Cruiser 77.395
    Battleship 36.445
    Bomber 12
    Destroyer 13.836
    Battlecruiser 25.780

Defender gloups808

Small Cargo 4.000
    Large Cargo 600
    Recycler 6
    Espionage Probe 135
    Solar Satellite 18.864
    Deathstar 208
    Rocket Launcher 600.143
    Light Laser 1.483
    Heavy Laser 2.755
    Gauss Cannon 92
    Ion Cannon 32
    Plasma Turret 3.882
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Zero [MCB]

Light Fighter 421.873 ( -26.687 )
    Cruiser 112.211 ( -3.688 )
    Battleship 97.978 ( -2.921 )
    Battlecruiser 30.209 ( -874 )

Attacker Clockwork [MCB]

Light Fighter 607.981 ( -38.407 )
    Heavy Fighter 7.233 ( -291 )
    Cruiser 74.958 ( -2.437 )
    Battleship 35.411 ( -1.034 )
    Bomber 10 ( -2 )
    Destroyer 13.473 ( -363 )
    Battlecruiser 25.034 ( -746 )

Defender gloups808

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    1.335.816 Metal, 514.745 Crystal and 45.423.677 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 861.466.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 3.884.335.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.133.750.100 metal and 793.069.900 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 47.274.238 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 567.102.916
    Crystal: 542.126.645
    Deuterium: 3.398.677
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.112.628.238 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.468.100.316
    Crystal: -1.083.997.245
    Deuterium: -379.511.677
    The defender(s) lost a total of 3.931.609.238 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

• Dang guys, nice soup you two made there.

We didn't build enough fleet to take this when it was in Deimos, but looks like we would have taken a while with only the 40% df we had back there. Definitely wouldn't have been as nice of a profit.

• there was a great injustice in the universe unification ...
    With the leader of the deimos universe there is a difference of 20 million points between the Kalisto universe.
    Why should we play in this universe? It's not tempting to play here if everything isn't equal

We don't want to play in the universe, which is twice as big fleet and research score as we are taking dark matter.
    we're not the cows that give milk ..!!!

The wolves will never give up!
    we will always keep watch

• Congratulations friends for battle.
    it's a game, ı know I'm one of the best.
    most honorable
    most of the fleet destroys me.to deimos
    but there is a huge difference between the two universes.

• @insomnia

Not to argue with you too much here man but come on.
    Below are just the top military players from each uni that merged. You can see how much younger Kallisto is compared to Betel and Deimos.

I think it all comes down to how you chose to play your universe versus how we played ours.

You guys in Deimos let turtles flourish and left millions. If not billions of profit opportunities. And now you want to complain about that?
    Sorry we are far or were far more efficient.
    Complain all you want but my account is balanced for a reason.

And if yours was then bump in economy and DF % you shouldn’t have too much issue making up some group. But sitting in vmode ain’t going to do.

Plus man who cares about rank. You have enough fleet to do some serious damage here. No one player can take you down profitably either.

Izar : 25.7 bn (2/6/17)
    Deimos : 25.5 Bn (3/21/16)
    Kallisto 23.1bn (5/30/17)
    Betel: 17bn (12/14/14)

I put the uni start dates for reference

@GSammons you are 100% correct at 40% this hit is negative profits!!

• @insomnia
    I sympathize with you, but then again, I don’t.
    First off, from what I’ve seen, SB left OODLES AND OODLES of targets just sitting around and building up behind defenses and what not. In Kallisto, we rocked that stuff into the dirt, and reaped profits constantly. I think Deimos, you guys let your accounts go stagnant....we didn’t.
    Also, Deimos was ONE YEAR OLDER than Kallisto. ONE YEAR. Bro, with the accounts there sitting turtles up and inactives, Kallisto should have been chasing YOUR tails. Not the other way around.

• there was a great injustice in the universe unification ...
    With the leader of the deimos universe there is a difference of 20 million points between the Kalisto universe.
    Why should we play in this universe? It's not tempting to play here if everything isn't equal

you guys didn't seem to mind what was equal when youthinkofaname was sending more fleet points than total points at reaper. And I didn't mind ninjaing him even though he had 10kk more total points than me....

Maybe try working together, we didn't get to where we were by playing solo.

Again crushed it clock and zero!! Keep em coming!

• @insomnia
    Also not sure if the DM comment was a jab...?
    But having the officer set and doing an occasional planet relocation during an event is a DM issue. Then Yes. Yes! Otherwise go pout somewhere else

And to add to Zero’s point about the difference in age of the uni’s. The MCB crew started Kallisto 6 weeks after it initially opened. Except @Worldofpain Gunslinger. He came in 3 months late and for a FACT does not use DM

• Also, Deimos was ONE YEAR OLDER than Kallisto. ONE YEAR. Bro, with the accounts there sitting turtles up and inactives, Kallisto should have been chasing YOUR tails. Not the other way around.

To be fair, you guys also had over 1.5x the debris field, and had x5 eco vs our x3. You had more resources from hits and hits became more profitable when you only lose 30% of your destroyed ships and we would lose 60% of ours. The year head start ended up being a wash due to this fact, so it kinda meant nothing in the grand scheme. I can actually make profits off of the turtles that were around that I used to not be able to.

Granted, I am at 22 mil points while being in vmode for almost my entire last year of college , so it definitely was doable for us to be comparable.

Edited 2 times, last by GSammons ().

• First of all this was a beast of a hit! Gets me all exxxcited seeing those kinda numbers!! Clockrocked

Also I do have to say that is a valid point seeing someone flying more military points at me that total points I had on my account at the time but I didnt go crying on the boards just gotta play the game right and you won't lose your fleet no matter how much they send at ya

• well thats always the way a merge works , some come from lower eco like , i came from 3* eco now 5 * eco some use a lot off money to be in the top , and some less ,izar was dead like minmum 8 month , so no targets , but anyway this merge should spice things up a bit more activity , isent what we all want ? activity , and possibble targets ?

Well i like an ally an active ally :D anyone ??? :D

• we're not the cows that give milk ..!!!

...seems that perhaps you need to rethink that considering this hit?

You can cry about all this "unfair" mergers and stuff, but the truth is if you go back and look at the HoF section for Kallisto, you can see these guys work their asses off...constantly.

They aren't lazy, and they never have been, they know the art of how to hustle and profit.

It's unfair because you got lazy and you let people park 47 million profit behind a turtle that should have been farmed long before it got here.

You want to not be a cow giving milk? Start hustling and earn it

ESeB8X4.png

• Do you tease me?
    I've been playing ogame for 10 years. I'm talking about unequal union between the two universes.
    I'm not discussing who is the player.
    I am also one of the most industrious players of deimos, and my fleet and honor points are first.
    To understand
    team of connoisseurs!
    the competition is very low.
    After these words ogame is finished for me. I will transfer the account.
    then you are think.

• Bro, I’m sorry, but I’m not buying your BS of transferring your account LOLOLOL. You’re gonna stay in Kallisto and maybe fly under a different name. Don’t act like you’re walking away. You hear it all the time, “oh boo hoo I quit....”....yet I NEVER see anyone go through with it.

You’re no exception.

• i verify that zero is a cow that give milk. 100% true, gun has the pictures.

come on guys. this "ive played for 100 years" stuff is silly. ive seen vets get hosed and new people completely own a uni. the argument that years spent playing this game somehow equals skill is the same false hope that spending money on DM will somehow make you a top player.

you get crashed, tell them congrats in public, call them nasty stuff in private, rebuild and kill them.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• i verify that zero is a cow that give milk. 100% true, gun has the pictures.

come on guys. this "ive played for 100 years" stuff is silly. ive seen vets get hosed and new people completely own a uni. the argument that years spent playing this game somehow equals skill is the same false hope that spending money on DM will somehow make you a top player.

you get crashed, tell them congrats in public, call them nasty stuff in private, rebuild and kill them.

I just.....could not agree more.
    LOL.