*makes some noise*

• quite a gew things havent been going well here:frown:

Beginning of last year at the base i use to look after the grounds had 8 people full time. After the government all but shut the base down and everything that had been promised for the last 10 years broken the site now has 2 people left looking after the grounds. Now with this covid 19 trying to find work is almost impossible but hoping for an interview in the next few days working on a local golf club.

Also adding to it when the lockdown in wales is fully lifted i have to book to see my doctor. Got a few lumps just under my ribs on my right side thats starting to get a bit painful and causing discomfort. Only good thing is i know what they are.

Its a condition called neurofibromatosis.

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

• bones i hope your medical stuff turns for the better. but, good to see you poking around here.

things are starting to reopen here in the US. seems this has affected everyones life in some way or another.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• In wales we are stll mostly under lockdown. England is starting to open up.

When this coronavirus has passed i will get an appointment with the doctor with these lumps and will let you know.

Hope they remove them as i also have a few around the spine i want looked at.

bones2000.gif

• :rofl:

Thats good

bones2000.gif

• What can I say? Had to perfect doing something while I was away.:) Now give me your :jshee:

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

You can have dolly then.

Also just noticed my birthday on here has changed :confused:

bones2000.gif

• Can't have people knowing your true age now bones. Wouldn't want them to know you're actually a crazy old man that's wearing only raw wool, while downing kegs like a fiend.:beer:

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

Hay there. Hows have things been?

bones2000.gif