TOP-03 [TOT: 482.925.000] Dividius [Chateau] vs. Dmax04 [Ump] (A: 88.130.000, D: 394.795.000)

• This hit occurred over a month ago, but since getting a post to work for me takes some effort, I just didn't get around to it until today.

This is my goodbye hit. I would have left OGame in a few months anyway, but the merger has pushed things up. I have pretty much accomplished everything I really wanted to in Cygnus with which includes getting Hyperspace Drive 15 and Astro 21. I should get 100 rips and still have an outside shot at 15kk points. Of course I could always play a little in a 4x uni, but to me that defeats the point. I am a 1x guy and doing anything is a 4x uni would cheapen my accomplishments,

I am saddened that there will no longer be a place for 1x unis in OGame because that means that there is no longer a place for players like me. Like I said, I was going to quit OGame anyway in a few months, but the merger has moved things up. I do hope someone in my alliance wants my account. If not, I would be willing to pass it on. It would be best if anyone who is interested to message me in Cygnus because I doubt I will check this very much, and it would not be proper to post an email addy on the forum.

I am posting my original story below.

I found his fleet, and needed to move some deut before I could hit it. Dmax usually hides his fleet well, but he has also had long periods of time where it is just sitting around. On a few occasions I did not want to waste my deut if he came on and moved his fleet. This time I had plenty of deut and was not saving it for a big research, so I launched. As a precaution, I did send my recyclers early.

I really wanted the #1 solo hit and could have increased my loses to boost the damage, but I don’t like damage and don’t want #1 that way. All I had to do was swap some Dessys for bombers, and I would have taken more damage. Sometimes I do kick myself for not getting the #1 solo hit, but a poorly executed #1 solo hit does not seem to be much of a trophy.

Dmax messaged me when he got back on, and was very polite. I gave him one month to rebuild. He said it was not necessary, but I have kept my word.

On 16-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Dividius [Chateau]

Light Fighter 56.000
    Cruiser 5.600
    Battleship 221
    Destroyer 5.000
    Battlecruiser 1.004

Defender Dmax04 [Ump]

Light Fighter 11.297
    Heavy Fighter 2
    Cruiser 1.192
    Battleship 1.045
    Recycler 918
    Espionage Probe 20
    Bomber 89
    Destroyer 640
    Deathstar 13
    Battlecruiser 209

After the battle ...

Attacker Dividius [Chateau]

Light Fighter 45.324 ( -10.676 )
    Cruiser 5.196 ( -404 )
    Battleship 211 ( -10 )
    Destroyer 4.763 ( -237 )
    Battlecruiser 963 ( -41 )

Defender Dmax04 [Ump]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 114.958 Crystal and 154.407 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 88.130.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 394.795.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 142.038.000 metal and 81.290.500 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 269.365 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    22.500.000 Metal and 22.500.000 Crystal
    119.538.000 Metal and 58.791.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    142.038.000 Metal and 81.291.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 86.030.000
    Crystal: 54.261.958
    Deuterium: -4.823.593
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 135.468.365 units.
    The attacker(s) won a total of 52.480 honour points.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -228.068.000
    Crystal: -135.551.958
    Deuterium: -31.444.407
    The defender(s) lost a total of 395.064.365 units.
    The defender(s) won a total of 14.145 honour points.