[TOT: 49.290.000] Destro [NON] & Sida Hurra [NON] vs. Rex Temporalis Ender [VOID] (A: 505.000, D: 48.785.000)

• spent a lot of fuel, but it was worth it :lol:

On 31-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Destro [NON]

Battleship 486
    Battlecruiser 228

Attacker Sida Hurra [NON]

Battlecruiser 1.100

Defender Rex Temporalis Ender [VOID]

Small Cargo 84
    Large Cargo 337
    Light Fighter 1.001
    Cruiser 221
    Battleship 200
    Recycler 249
    Battlecruiser 206

After the battle ...

Attacker Destro [NON]

Battleship 479 ( -7 )
    Battlecruiser 227 ( -1 )

Attacker Sida Hurra [NON]

Battlecruiser 1.100 ( -0 )

Defender Rex Temporalis Ender [VOID]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    11.666 Metal, 23.813 Crystal and 26.890 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 505.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 48.785.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 13.814.000 metal and 8.808.500 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 62.369 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 13.480.666
    Crystal: 8.687.313
    Deuterium: 11.890
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 22.179.869 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -27.294.666
    Crystal: -17.495.813
    Deuterium: -4.056.890
    The defender(s) lost a total of 48.847.369 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

• But your wallet enought for you to be top4 so like many guys on server you are make donatation, but you crying if somebody donate more hah, on forum you are very brave but in private msgs you everytime crying and asking dont touch you))) here forum for game, if you have problem with your wallet may be you must change your job, but anyhow its not for disscuss here. :lol:
    Np small napoleon we will come for your resources and only one way for you - VM

• That's why i said that my wallet can't resist. Ofc i'm using DM like others players (i spend around 50โ‚ฌ, i think for you its a little bit more :D), i'm just too poor to be better than you, if you have a good job for me, tell me !

And i don't know when i asked you to not attack me. Again it was for fun that i told you i'm napoleon and like him i will loose against Russians like you :D.

You told me : "o its not business about fleet))) its only looking for resources..." and i said that i'm totaly agree, if i don't fleet save i deserve to be recycled. But now you seems to say that you will just attack me for fun and force me to VM... finaly you are not looking for ressources just want to bash me :'(.

Emperor Apo
    Top 3 Spica [OFF] - Universe is dead
    Top 20 Uriel [ON] - Let's do it again ! (Glyphosate)

French player !
    Vive la France !

• I really tried to get Rex Ender, but I guess you guys beat us to him. So kudos to you both. And I agree with Emp Apo. I'm not saying you're a bad person for spending loads on DM, but the quicker you kill this server, and people lose interest, you'll be the only one spending DM in Spica.

Anyone can move their planet in the same system as the next target and get to them in less than 20 minutes. I am convinced that Side Hurra is the best #1 player in Spica, until skill and timing come into play. I have no doubt in my mind that you will get me or anyone in my alliance one day, but at least we know it's not because of skill. It's because you moved your planet in our system and get us while we go poop or take a shower.

• look its question not about skill)) Sun and Tick tock growing fast and they only mining))) they use DM also not so much but they use....unfortunetly GF made this option - DM and i use it and i dont care about who lose interest...ahh....relocation - super option)))
    FYI if do you thinking that skill its flying like you - 1 hr create ACS (yes yes we monitored some of your attacks) for profit 1 -3 mil resources....ok...as i told before...everybody use DM ))) but if somebody use more that others, others start crying))) its like kiddengarden))
    P.S. good targets for everybody))

• so basically sida is a noob at this game, that cant be good without DM :)

you really gotta have some ego issues to spend this much and kill an entire server just because you have alot of money.

• Renegade, if you are so good where your fleet?))) i think your option in this game only spam))) Fhilipino and United noobs...where your CRs? who are you guys?))) nwm if you have pain its good....moooore salt mooore))) crying kids))

• Renegade, if you are so good where your fleet?))) i think your option in this game only spam))) Fhilipino and United noobs...where your CRs? who are you guys?))) nwm if you have pain its good....moooore salt mooore))) crying kids))

you're saying we crying, while we are saying you wouldnt be nothing without your DM and truckloads of money.

must feel lonely up there and pretty boring without any challenges because you have money, and no skill.

• hahaha, ofcouse you have skill))) cry baby cry))) mmmm mooore pain....i like that some players delete their accounts mmmm love it)) and about lonely.....i can go to other uni))) and if for you its TRUCK of money....may be you must change your jobe or something in your life))) so have fun))

ah and about skill....Destro didnt put any cent in this game...so....try challenge him....but....from your side only crying.....and about my skills))) without money - no life so if you donate you can spend your time like you want......i choose that way....and playing for fun only.....and i have fun....its your problem that you didnt

• I'm good about my life, at least i went to school and can spell in english properly. maybe you should too. just a suggestion.

and what about your "skills"? you have none, your "skills" are money, literally.

i dont need life lessons from someone who probably doesnt even work.

your saying im crying, but your replying to me, so that means you are also crying. why? probably because the truth about you having 0 skills is true, and the truth hurts, so you'rs trying to pick at me like a pathetic rich kid. ;)

We're here :) Just not posting anymore. I'm a little hurt the mods on this forum just comment on you and Destro's combat reports and ignore everyone else's (The mods are to blame for that). So no point in posting here. You can post all the CRs of your glorious hits here and you can only brag to yourself. And that's the reason no one else posts here.

As for "us" "United" members, we are still well and alive. We play to have fun. If you don't believe that we're active and crashing fleets, just take a look at the "most destroyed" stats, we're still crashing and fleeting.

You're the only one here who cares. You're the only one here alone. Fill this combat report forum with you your CRs and keep asking where everyone is. Your only supporter is your mod friends and Destro, but then again, I respect Destro more than you, so no hard feelings to him. So go ahead and have fun with your mod friends by yourself, because your wallet deserves it.

• We're here :) Just not posting anymore. I'm a little hurt the mods on this forum just comment on you and Destro's combat reports and ignore everyone else's (The mods are to blame for that). So no point in posting here.

Cannot speak for the other mods around here @FilipinoRice But I do have other unis here to watch over plus the weekend mess I've been reading through and I also mod over at org so I keep busy and it is hard to comment on every post. Nothing personal but I just do not have the free time to comment on everyone's posts.