[TOT: 5.849.500] Mao [N_U] vs. Malicious [STRYKE] (A: 1.537.000, D: 4.312.500)

• Not as clean a ninja as I'd like, just didn't have the resources or items to speed build more, but I did snatch the DF so he lost more than I did so I'll call it a success. FR to us both? See ya in the next one Mao!

A thin man looked onto his radar screen, his face suddenly filled with urgancy and panic, "Sir, we have an incoming fleet!"

"Status Report! How many are there? How much time do we have?!" The commander yelled.

"It looks like a small raiding party. They are right on top of us sir! We do not have enough time to send send aid."

The commander paused for a moment, deep in thought, and then turned to his lieutenant. "How many resources do we have on the ground?"

"Only a small amount sir, we sent everything we had in last nights mission and it hasn't returned yet. There isn't enough to build a strong enough defense to defeat the assault."

The commander leaned in over the mans shoulder, scrutinizing the numbers on the screen. "Scramble what forces you can, we aren't giving up without a fight!"

"Status report!" The Commander barked, clearly irritated with waiting for his troops to respond with word from the recent battle.

"Sir, We have crews salvaging the area and we have already started repairs on the production infrastructure."

"And the QRF?" The Commander asked.

"Gone Sir. They fought to the last man. We took heavy losses, but the attacking force did not make it home with profit."

The Commander started a response, but was interrupted by a message which presented itself across the main screen. A video from Commander Mao.

The man stood before them, grim and resolute as ever, with an expression of upmost seriousness, despite having what appears to be a frothy beverage in his hand. He raised the mug. "To the dead, may they go on with Honor! Until we meet again Commander..."

And the video was gone. The lieutenant looked to his leader, in anticipation of his response. Commander Malicious simply raised a drink from the console to his left to the air in front of him and took a slow drink. He lingered for a moment and turned back toward the exit.

"Sir?" The man asked, unsure of how to proceed.

"Prepare the fleet! I will be in my quarters... There is work to be done yet...."

On 02-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Mao [N_U]

Small Cargo 259
    Cruiser 196

Defender Malicious [STRYKE]

Solar Satellite 355
    Battlecruiser 33
    Rocket Launcher 250
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Mao [N_U]

Small Cargo 85 ( -174 )
    Cruiser 167 ( -29 )

Defender Malicious [STRYKE]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    359.018 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.537.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 4.312.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.559.600 metal and 2.067.800 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 359.018 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
    250.000 Metal and 250.000 Crystal
    59.600 Metal and 440.400 Crystal
    0 Metal and 128.200 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):
    1.559.600 Metal and 2.068.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: -568.982
    Crystal: -551.000
    Deuterium: -58.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 1.177.982 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -349.418
    Crystal: -21.400
    Deuterium: -672.500
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.043.318 units.