Is [skie] trent looney tunes?

• I asked him about it and he says it was supposed to be some sort of message.

I hope he sends more messages. This one was great

Played Andromeda.
    Where is my forum account?
    It was deleted.

• As to the original question, obviously you're missing the rest of his fleet.

There's a chance that the attacker intended MD on the moon while being drunk :hmm:
    Then he proceeded to classify the planet as a moon too, because why not?

• You'd be correct on the Dr Matt part, I was talking to him about his IPM issues, which seemed to stop after I started talking to him as I told him that IPMing active players is generally frowned upon and asked him to stop. He was up and arms about people multiaccounting in the same universe and suspected the ally [WAM] to be part of the issue among other players surely... I don't play more than one account in a single universe, plenty of other universes for that.

Haven't spoken to Matt in a while since he decided to remove me from his buddy list. He asked me to send you a message Raider Adam, and that is what you see here. If you can't interpret it allow me: 12 destroyers is not much to lose, don't make me lose more on you ;)

Not that I have an issue with you. [TOT: 107.782.500] Raider Adam [WAM] & Loki [WAM] vs. Dr Matt S (A: 27.917.000, D: 79.865.500)

He never paid me btw, not that he can as I was much above his rank unless he wanted to take out a bounty, and he didn't. I think the only time he mentioned you in our conversation was for me to send you the message.

"Played Andromeda.
    It was deleted."
    ;( i feel this

Edited once, last by trent ().

• Yeah, he was obsessed with the idea I was multi-accounting and it was the only possible way I was doing well.

As for paying you to attack me, yeah I pretty much figured he was a liar and doing a weak attempt at intimidation. He picked the wrong player though since account size doesn't intimidate me.

As for communications from him, he apparently did something to get banned several weeks ago. So it is possible he doth protest too much.

Played Andromeda.
    It was deleted.