TOP-10 [TOT: 375.787.000] Floki [TURK] & SiPaHi [TURK] & OMER HALIS DEMIR [TURK] & KocaK [FEAR] vs. Revolutionary [Pr0] (A: 38.846.000, D: 336.941.000)

• @Revolutionary Goky vs Capt Boomer, feb 21st 2018. You posted the CR where you got his DS. You tagged the post as 'idiots, I win'

I know your super busy getting crashed, pretending that everyone else's mistakes make them idiots and noobs, but yours simply just don't count. However, at least try to keep up with your own rude statements. Its unbecoming to be an asshole and then pretend like it never happened. If you can't contain yourself to being civil, perhaps you can get over yourself long enough to own it when your a jerk.

I'd say fly safe, but you don't have to worry about that now that your V-Mode...

I'm not allowed to vmode? And again, I've never said it was a bad hit, not sure where you get off saying that... It was a great hit, 4 people crashed me, congrats to them. I told them to enjoy the spoils. I'm always a jerk, that's the life I chose, it makes it fun, if you don't like it, don't respond to me and I won't continue the conversation... Freedom of speech.

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• due to all the off topic and butt hurtness this thread is being shut down for a bit.
    will reopen after a bit /BUGG

bugg2.jpg