[TOT: 47.761.500] LEandNT [TURK] vs. Stadtholder Kastra [Arch] (A: 6.765.000, D: 40.996.500)

• On 03-03-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker LEandNT [TURK]

Battleship 912
    Battlecruiser 996

Defender Stadtholder Kastra [Arch]

Small Cargo 661
    Light Fighter 840
    Cruiser 146
    Battleship 148
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 57
    Espionage Probe 23
    Bomber 21
    Solar Satellite 93
    Destroyer 34
    Battlecruiser 100
    Rocket Launcher 1.065
    Light Laser 212
    Heavy Laser 141
    Gauss Cannon 47
    Ion Cannon 47
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker LEandNT [TURK]

Battleship 846 ( -66 )
    Battlecruiser 963 ( -33 )

Defender Stadtholder Kastra [Arch]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    663.750 Metal, 455.713 Crystal and 871.787 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 6.765.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 40.996.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 19.615.100 metal and 11.703.100 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 1.991.250 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 16.318.850
    Crystal: 9.848.813
    Deuterium: 376.787
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 26.544.450 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -25.143.750
    Crystal: -14.090.713
    Deuterium: -3.753.287
    The defender(s) lost a total of 42.987.750 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

• I didn't say you need to use them, I said you need to learn to use them. It shows honor in an attack, I don't believe you got all the debris, so I called you out. You put that defense up, so I believe you missed some. Way to try a d look better than you are. Noob.

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• Lol, so many excuses about why you won't post with APIs. They can't clean up after their easy hits.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• I didn't say you need to use them, I said you need to learn to use them. It shows honor in an attack, I don't believe you got all the debris, so I called you out. You put that defense up, so I believe you missed some. Way to try a d look better than you are. Noob.

How do you know all debris wasnt taken mr/mrs profesor? Defender was your multi player? :)

• How do you know all debris wasnt taken mr/mrs profesor? Defender was your multi player? :)

first off, who is professor? I don't cheat, you're not allowed to accuse anyone of cheating on the board or in game. If you have a concern, take it up with the game ops. I'm just saying, turk always lacks their API keys... Then they get called out on their lies.

• Congurulations legend leandt, and please shut up yours mouth revo.. u are only watching anothers wars..

and what hits have you had? What's your name again? Hop out of your alliance's backpack and get your own hits, scrub

• You guys need to learn to use your API keys... Doubt you got all your debris

you write api when you hit someone..of course if you can hit anyone.:)))) I think so you need to learn how you have to play this game for hit a target. Follow Levandent, maybe you can learnd something..:::))) Good profit bro,glotr defender.

• i destroyed 550 k fleet u 220? Shut up or go out ours wars

how much of that was honerable? Sit down noob.

you write api when you hit someone..of course if you can hit anyone.:)))) I think so you need to learn how you have to play this game for hit a target. Follow Levandent, maybe you can learnd something..:::))) Good profit bro,glotr defender.

dedde... You just fail to see or acknowledge my hits. They're all honorable, so many that's what confuses you. You'll learn.

• First you need to learn, I do not have to publish APIs.If there is such a rule, please let us know exactly where you wrote it.

You do need to publish complete and accurate hits. Includes the CR on the hit and accurate df collection and any follow ups. It is the rules. Nice hit just the same.

"Correct profits or none at all. (a mod may ask you to provide API keys for recycler reports)""

https://board.us.ogame.gamefor…bat-Report-Section-Rules/

the cold hard parrot truth..

• You do need to publish complete and accurate hits. Includes the CR on the hit and accurate df collection and any follow ups. It is the rules. Nice hit just the same.
    "Correct profits or none at all. (a mod may ask you to provide API keys for recycler reports)""

https://board.us.ogame.gamefor…bat-Report-Section-Rules/

(a mod may ask you to provide API keys for recycler reports)
    İf ask my recycler report , i will send u pm, but not post in board because not rule,
    Please read correctly, its not must , only may ask mod
    its true?

• I am a SMOD. It needs to be correct. Not may ask mod, A mod may ask you. I did read it correct. Hell I helped write the rules. :P

Still a nice hit and congrats

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Revolotionary we know who noob:) dont wory ;) you r oc(ourselve chatting)

Yet you don't acknowledge my hits, instead tell me I don't make hits. Cute. I'm not worried about my chatting because I can back it up, come get some.