Top 03 - [TOT: 31.206.063.000] Ace25 [CaDi] vs. Rafa Nadal (A: 10.000.000, D: 31.196.063.000)

• Second, in 2 years this is first time I didn't made it to do FS, and ACE could give me warning and If I againg do that then crush me!

Lol That's the idea. After two years of fleetsaving, I think I deserve a break from it. Lemme park my fleet for 6+ hours.Yeah no, you deserve no warning when you know the rule of the land.

LOL after thought:

I guess Rafa did support the alliance after all!

Ha! What a burn!

• That's absolutely amazing !

Ace25 give us a free lesson of management !

Quam minimum credula postero

This hit is literally a metaphor of Carpe Diem.

t's like Nike : Just do it
    I bought nike running shoes. I said to me Just do It. Go run and improve yourself. Do it better, faster and stronger.
    But in fact this headline is not for client like me but for employees of Nike who make this shoes. The Manager comes on the production line and says : Do It better.

In Carpe Diem firm, Rafa Nadal thought he could live his life Quam minimum credula postero because it's the headline of the compagny. He listened everyday the Manager Ace25 said to client "Hey guy's Quam minimum credula postero" meaning nothing is really important. No consequence bro'. So he did the best mistake of his life... He has forgotten that was for employee too. You can be fire and attack but... with Carpe Diem style. That is better ! No consequence !

I hope you understand the parallel with Nike and the danger of a headline too slight difference.

@Rafa Nadal i asked you to join my team. You told me that you prefer play alone. Cadi was a good retirement home for you. NAP with NF and Together is too much for a striker like you. Hope you FR. You have more targets now ;)

• As a public service effort: TMO Translation: :thumbsup:

" ACE, what a swell hit. You have the skills of a multi-million dollar corporation's CEO. :thumbup:

Your alliance reminds me of shoes and corporate logos and that's a pretty neat thing. :pump:

Rafa, I am glum to see you hit. Fast rebuild and now that you don't have an alliance you have more targets. " :golly:

And I didn't even have to have a drink for that. :pardon:

ESeB8X4.png