RiLeY [LRH] vs. Darkanlan [STDs] (A: 127.583.000, D: 459.327.500) - [TOT: 586.910.500]

• Ooops, I've done it again.

Failed, of course. Why on Earh would I hit something from the 1st try ? :hmm:
    But then again, you can't resist free booze on Christmas eve, can you ? :phatgrin:

So, it all started (as usual :tongue3: ) a few months ago. I was sending my probe pilots on dangerous missions to obtain high-value data from other players. Naturally, with their finest level of training and greatest field experience, they brought an Intel of 20 rips sitting on a lit moon( :crying2: ) with no defense. One might wonder how the heck I didn't knew about them till that particular day. :pillepalle:
    Well...that question shall never be answered.

After that day, fleet disappears. :cya:

...my pilots were persisted, keeping an eye on that moon during the day and night. Trying next week, next month, trying again and again. No success. :zombie:

Trying to take down a moon for 20 rips didn't sound tempting, so I backed down and gave him some room.
    Well, that was until I recently found out that he was doing deployment missions from PLANET to PLANET. I mean, FS-ing from moon is too mainstream, right ? Why would anyone do that ? :crazy:

So after a buch of :dash::dash::dash: and wasted time on lanxing, I calculated his return time within 20min. Why wasted you might ask ? Well that's because I got wasted too that night :beer::crazy: , and completely forgot about it till my alarm ticked off :confused2: . To add some sugar on that fail cream, I've decided to launch at the time his fleet was supposed to come back :nono: , at REDUCED speed :dash: , bragging about my new #1 on skype :pump: . He came online in last 15-20min of attack :blink: . It hadn't crossed my mind that it's mid-day for him and it's likely he'll come online. Had to recall, and try again next time. :thumbdown:

My suggestion for all fleeters out there: Don't drink and fly :phatgrin:

Finally, when my head was clear, which didn't happen till yesterday, I've decided to spend some deut to catch his exact return time. Was laxing him for a good hour, maybe hour and half....and he didn't recall :thinking: . I think he was scared of constant activity and recent attack so he didn't dare to recall. Then it hit me....let's keep an activity so long that when he recalls, his fleet will return long past bed time :l33t: .

It worked :cool2: . Gone dark, and then returned. Had his fleet return time within 10min thanks to a friend. All that was left up was to get up earlier, check activity and launch my fleet.
    Too bad there were no profits since he came online and scuffed some resources, but nevertheless it's new #1 :idhitit:

Enjoy :phatgrin:

On 28-12-2015 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker RiLeY [LRH]

Light Fighter 32.576
    Battleship 1.041
    Bomber 1.003
    Destroyer 3.085
    Battlecruiser 10.000

Defender Darkanlan [STDs]

Small Cargo 424
    Large Cargo 1.450
    Light Fighter 813
    Heavy Fighter 257
    Cruiser 128
    Battleship 105
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 281
    Espionage Probe 1.834
    Bomber 80
    Solar Satellite 437
    Destroyer 25
    Deathstar 40
    Battlecruiser 44
    Light Laser 1.154

After the battle ...

Attacker RiLeY [LRH]

Light Fighter 29.344 ( -3.232 )
    Battleship 969 ( -72 )
    Bomber 924 ( -79 )
    Destroyer 2.827 ( -258 )
    Battlecruiser 9.165 ( -835 )

Defender Darkanlan [STDs]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    6.764.821 Metal, 3.909.261 Crystal and 2.960.879 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 127.583.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 459.327.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 86.361.000 metal and 70.761.300 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 13.634.961 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 35.709.821
    Crystal: 22.083.561
    Deuterium: -14.619.121
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 43.174.261 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -238.949.821
    Crystal: -187.770.261
    Deuterium: -46.242.379
    The defender(s) lost a total of 472.962.461 units.