Dice25 [LRH] -vs- GruX [xMx] ~ (TD: 430,9M)

• I could start this story as a "Spy and fly..." and post CR only, but then you would miss all the excitement I had in the meantime. (and you know I like to write, so... :tongue3: )

It all started yesterday, when Smicky told me there was some nice fleet sitting on a moon nearby. At first I thought he was talking about a fleet worth few millions, and was like: "It's probably too far away for him to hit it" or "His ships are probably busy and he can't hit both". I guess I could help him on this one...
    Surely, I probed....

"Damn Smicky, y u do dis ?! It's late and now I can't go to bed"
    Huge fleet, the biggest I have seen so far in this uni, was sitting on a moon...and I was already in my pajamas :giggle:
    So...the next thing you do is quickly open your fleet tab to see (as usual) that your fleet isn't there, I mean...why would it be when you need it ?! :pillepalle:
    Okay then, I'll just jump it in and take care of that fleet. Well...guess what ?! That would work if the fleet wasn't scattered across all of my moons :dash:
    To make it even worse, he came on shortly, leaving me unable to hit him even if I could.
    I had to say :cya: to his fleet, and go to sleep. (This is the part where you play titanic song with tears in your eyes :crying2: )

Followed by defeat from yesterday, I decided to probe around so I could get on my feet again. So, yeah...there were few fleets worth ~5M each (which I hit ofc.), but man...you can't help yourself when you see this

each time you open your Espionage tab :unsure:
    Checked his planets every once in a while to see will his fleet arrive before him.

Not sure was I very lucky, or was it something else...but I checked his SS twice within a minute and saw that moon lit up. :hmm:
    Quickly checked his other planets, no sign of activity anywhere. Probed, found my fleet :vain:

Clicked "Fleet" button, and yeah...ofc. my fleet wasn't on right moon. My jumpgate man told me I must wait for another 23 min till he smokes his cigar. That must have been some long ass cigar if you ask me, but I had to be nice to him. He came back to his job, called his pal from the other side and settled massive fleet in my hangar.
    Even tho I invested so much in that fleet, those fleet pilots still like to rob my deut supplies *whip2* .

Well, this is what happens when I'm in charge of something that can shatter the universe.

On (01.06.2015 14:23:03) the following fleets met in battle::

Dice25 -vs- GruX

Attacker Dice25

L.Fighter............ 30.000
    Cruiser............ 3.000
    Battleship............ 1.054
    Bomb............. 500
    Destr............. 3.048
    Battlecr............. 10.000

-= V S =-

Defender GruX

S.Cargo............ 301
    H.Cargo............ 1.550
    L.Fighter............ 12.825
    Cruiser............ 495
    Battleship............ 2.451
    Col. Ship............ 1
    Recy............ 732
    Esp.Probe............ 243
    Bomb............. 155
    Destr............. 481
    Death star............ 1
    Battlecr............. 680
    R.Luncher............ 1.500
    S.Dome............ 1

- after battle -
    *rocket2*:rocket:

Attacker Dice25
    L.Fighter............ 23.244 . . . . . .(lost: 6.756)
    Cruiser............ 2.779 . . . . . .(lost: 221)
    Battleship............ 1.046 . . . . . .(lost: 8)
    Bomb............. 498 . . . . . .(lost: 2)
    Destr............. 3.033 . . . . . .(lost: 15)
    Battlecr............. 9.952 . . . . . .(lost: 48)

Defender GruX
    S.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 301)
    H.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.550)
    L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 12.825)
    Cruiser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 495)
    Battleship............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2.451)
    Col. Ship............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
    Recy............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 732)
    Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 243)
    Bomb............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 155)
    Destr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 481)
    Death star............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
    Battlecr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 680)
    R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.500)
    S.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender GruX destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured: 1.847.458 metal 1.578.578 crystal, and 10.320.125 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 40.048.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 390.873.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 79.620.000 metal and 41.364.000 crystal.

-= Result =-
    (Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
    Attacker gain (-lost units): 94.682.161
    The attacker lost a total of 40.048.000
    The defender lost a total of 390.873.000
    Total Damage: 430.921.000

-= Harvest report =-
    Your recycler(s) (3.877) have a total cargo capacity of 77.540.000.
    At the target 79.620.000 Metal and 41.364.300 krystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested
    38.770.000 metal and 38.770.000 crystal.

Your recycler(s) (968) have a total cargo capacity of 19.360.000.
    At the target 40.850.000 Metal and 2.594.300 krystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested
    16.765.700 metal and 2.594.300 crystal.

Your recycler(s) (1.009) have a total cargo capacity of 20.180.000.
    At the target 24.084.300 Metal and 0 krystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested
    20.180.000 metal and 0 crystal.

Your recycler(s) (500) have a total cargo capacity of 10.000.000.
    At the target 3.904.300 Metal and 0 krystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested
    3.904.300 metal and 0 crystal.

Advanced bilance
    Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ...............................94.682.161

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
    240.922.000..................0........-240.922.000
    126.747.000..................0........-126.747.000
    23.204.000...................0.........-23.204.000
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: .............................-390.873.000

Thanks for the heads-up and rec support Smicky, this hit is dedicated to you :giggle:
    Defender FR :thumbup:

• what to say what to say, this hit happened so fast we didn't even get a chance to sit, chit chat, camp out, eat marshmallows and watch his online times. :blink:

If I can't bust something, I'll gladly pass it along to my big bros to destroy, had no idea when I saw it that it was going to be a new number 1 though! Massive collision and damage... Huge DF full of goodies. Looks like your shipyards will be busy enough rebuilding and growing even more!

Glad I could be of service, you kept my rec pilots busy for most of the day, which kept me from hunting.....butttttt i guess this is worth being included on :beer: Thanks for the dedication bruh!

Gru GLOTR. I hope you decide to stick around

• the gains are real! sorry to see this happen GruX! god speed on the rebuild :crying2:

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
    - Sun Tzu

:vain:

• Wow man that is an impressive use of force there and I gotta say that the only thing that sucks about this hit is that it didn't come after june 4th...

Anyways GLOTR Gru and again it is proven that :borg: when it come's to Dice's fleet lol

• This is the kind of hit I'd expect to see out of a speed uni that's been around for a while.

Great hit Riley! Your shipyards are going to be busy for a while

• See, you didn't waste the duet after all. :thumbsup: Glad I could chat with you when this was going down, & I'm glad that fleet is getting some exercise.

I :giggle: a few days ago when Hunter called me and exclaimed, "did you know Riley has 10K BC !#$!..." apparently I forgot to mention that to him last month... :giggle: :giggle: . Glad to see that they finally got used, this was quite the sonic boom. Congratz on the new #1 It's about time you appear in the Top 10 solo section. GLOTR to GruX, if you stick around to rebuild.

Can't wait to see some more carnage in the uni S & D should be fun :vain:

• well, It was a nice weekend until life happened, had a bit of a Real Life issue that was far more important than a few million in fleet. I was able to sneak away for a few hours tonight to log in and see what pain awaited me. It was bad, entire fleet gone...... but hey I am a good sport, ya did good Dice, very nice fleet kill. I applaud and give kudo's where they are due.

This is just a minor set back, and I'll rebuild. no worries.

Time to run back to hospital and wait.

• Very very nice hit Ace! And a new number one no less! Congratulations, keep the trains running over in Orion

Thank you Disaster for the awesome sig!

• NIce to see you still at it in Orion, DIce. Grats on an awesome hit. But it's a xMx alliance you're crashing!! j/k, I'm sure xMx is very different than when we were trolling the 'verse before. :D GLOTRD.