ngoaoyb [SNB] vs The Doctor [TFD] (TD: 28.264.000)

• On the day of 20.07.2014 19:26:01 following fleets have fought:

Attacker ngoaoyb [SNB]

Deathstar: 16

Defender The Doctor [TFD]

L.Cargo: 35
    H.Fighter: 8
    Cruiser: 33
    Battleship: 155
    Recy.: 4
    Sol. Sat: 4
    Dest.: 8
    Battlecr.: 18
    Defenses:
    R.Launcher.: 489
    L.Laser: 368
    H.laser: 364
    Gauss: 151
    Ion C.: 99
    Plasma: 29
    S.Dome: 1
    L.Dome: 1

{--- After 6 rounds ---}
    Attacker ngoaoyb [SNB]
    Deathstar: 16

Defender The Doctor [TFD]
    Exterminated!

The attacker has won the battle!
    Loot: 190.469 metal, 108.219 crystal and 344.711 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 28.264.000 units.

Debris field:
    2.685.900 metal and 1.185.000 crystal

Total Damage
    (A: 0 / D: 28.264.000)

{--- debris harvesting ---}
    333 recyclers have a total capacity of 6.660.000.
    At these space coordinates now floats 2.685.900 metal and 1.185.300 crystal.
    Your fleet has harvested 2.685.900 metal and 1.185.300 crystal.

{--- Detailed loss/gain info ---}
    Attacker: 2.876.369 metal, 1.293.519 crystal and 344.711 deuterium. In total: 4.514.599.
    Defender: -17.585.469 metal, -9.339.219 crystal and -1.982.711 deuterium. In total: -28.907.399.

Now The Doctor is blue, but I am confident he will return after the merge, just like the script always says. Good Luck On The Regeneration! Maybe sorry for showing my favorite Doctor (Tom Baker) above - hope your next incarnation is better than that Davison guy #5. May I recommend an entirely different new approach? We should have more Time Lords like the one below:

Alert - skip the rest of this post if wish to avoid the boring history and farewell!

Soon I will also vmode, and am planning on a long break. I guess this is goodbye to Mizar. Was an interesting uni for me. Can't believe how many times I left and returned to such a brief universe. Seems odd how in the past we had wait years for a merge, but now they just get foisted on us from out of the blue. But better this way, so no complaints.

I had no intention of playing much when first started Mizar, just wanted a little fix of Ocrack. I played with Astra Mining and some other Gents who quit long ago. Had the privilege of making Mizar's first moon LINK, but soon stopped and gave that account to one of my Andro friends. Then they gave it back and I played a bit more, then gave it to another Andro friend. Then I took over this account from someone else, played it a bit, and lost my first fleetsave ever to that DM criminal shortly before GF caught on and banned him for life. I was so annoyed that for a few months just gifted the planets out for farming by anyone. Also, I needed to focus on RL, and getting responsibly through the U1 merge.

But the Andro account needed a lot of work before able to do much of anything interesting in U1, so I got the itch to play Mizar again - just a wee little bit - casually rolling those dual floaters across the upper galaxies and feasting on the learners, and on other players apparently even lazier than me. Ogame is a team sport, however, so when Jesica and Dite eventually invited me in to their alliance, I really enjoyed being a teammate and having a sense of purpose. Thanks - I dedicate this bloated post to you! See you after the merge.

Ta-Ta For Now!

:beer:

Nothing is ever foolproof because fools are so ingenious!

• Congratulations mate!!

Clean profit, nice!!

Wonderful pics, btw jeje