DegO [HEAVY] VS Inactivenoob [LEGEND] (TD 509M)

• Sooo, this one was kind of fun. Last weekend, after Rake hit so many of APOC members, Arazor decided to leave APOC and I got tired of it as well so I left too with the intention of hunting APOC members now ourselves (separately). So, InactiveNoob (who left APOC too) invited us to chat and made a personal war against Arazor and I (separately, we were not collaborating). There were 2 simple rules to this agreement: No hits on planets unless 1M profit is to be had + moons are all fair play (Rake was on chat when we agreed to this). So, it was pretty much a race between Arazor and I to try to catch InactiveNoob. Although he didn't stay behind, he hit Arazor for about 15M losses and made a few M in profit last night, I was around a bit too much to be hit.

So, today, things came interesting because I saw a * around the time his FS came back and it was close to reset. Unfortunately, I had to pick between jumping enough recs to recycle all or my better ships. I went for the better ships and figured I'd jump more recs later (as draco is dead, it's unlikely someone will steal the DF). Anyways, I go my merry way waiting for the hit when I receive a PM from Arazor, asking me to chat. He had also caught his fleet and saw that another * showed up after reset, thus he knew that he hadn't logged in so he figured it was me. Turns out, he had also launched on him! But, since I had launched my fast ships, I would get there sooner than him :beer: but wait! I hadn't sent any recs, crap! So yeah, long story short, he had sent all his 5900 recs to recycle so he was going to be able to recycle most of it even though I was going to be the one taking the losses and doing the hit. Long story short, since Arazor and I are buds, he told me he'd only keep 50M of the DF because he was getting no losses. I copied his recycling message here but have reduced the 50M from the total profit. Profit is profit so I won't complain and I also finally got my top 10 in draco :pleased:

Anyways, I don't know what happened to InactiveNoob, he's usually online for his landing but maybe because he stayed up all night last night yesterday attacking arazor, he slept through it? I just hope all is ok :thumbup:

Been a good 24 hours, top 10 in andro and now in draco, time to celebrate and not FS :Biggriner: :Biggriner:

Rips crashed: Way more than you :biggrin2:

Special Thanks to Disaster for the Sig

• I can vouch for your war game rules. I didn't think anything would happen so fast though, lol. Really nice work.

Hope everything is ok inactivenoob.

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• nice hit. i like the rules u all set up.
    hope noob is ok as well.

• Not quite sure what happened to him, he left APOC without any message. Although it sucks to see a friend fall, it is still a very nice hit. It's good to see some sparks coming from Draco.

Good luck DegO. You are a phenomenal player, I will be checking in often to keep up to date. Same goes for you two, Rake and Arazor.

• Nice 1 mate....Good to see you got a top 10 here....congrats....Enjoy the profits....GLOTR,GLIRL defender.....

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)

• im sorry, not my uni and all...but i see Olivia Wilde and i gotta comment

congratz on the hit, ironic, he declares a war on u and u win...heh

....da boooooooone

Thanks to Blackmass for this one! (.org)

• Nice smash dego...keep up the great work that you've always done. Sad thing about draco which we all know. When i went into vmode i was rank 41. Now i'm rank 38....this is after over 6 months in vmode.
    Lookin forward to new activity on the boards.

omnomnomnomnom

• i was rank 41. Now i'm rank 38....this is after over 6 months in vmode.

WOW. Nothing else need be said. This alone, with no other information, is reason enough to demand a merge. :crazzy: This hit will be hard to top. Ever. Just because it will be hard to find an active account to crash... :thumbsup:

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• WOW. Nothing else need be said. This alone, with no other information, is reason enough to demand a merge. :crazzy: This hit will be hard to top. Ever. Just because it will be hard to find an active account to crash... :thumbsup:

First... *long whistle* I used to be proud of my baby fleet, but you kids.... wow. 5900 recy?! Just... O.o

Second... very solid and well played! All hail the king!

Third... Toddzilla, you should come back!

Finally... speaking or mergers, when is that going to happen? We really need it. All the inactives and V-mode players just makes me sad. It would be really nice to have some fresh players. Especially if they are seasoned enough to know how to play. I'm getting so tired of explaining to kids that they can't just let their stuff sit. This isn't farmville. =/