Think of a nickname for the person above you

• clown

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

• "Think about the nickname of the person above?" I'm not sure what that means. What does it mean, let me think about the meaning of a person's nickname? My English is very poor.

In the game, the person whose score is just above me, whose name is "vernal". Does it mean that he will bring spring? Or is it the vernal who wrote science fiction?

In the forum, the name of the above friend is probably "Sun Li-jen". I know the name "孫立人", an Anhui Chinese, who once led the war against Japan, is known as the "Rommel of the East". Of course I know that, because I come from the Chinese military. But it was clear that my path was totally different from my own social life. But I still have a lot of memories.

I'm Gabriel, a Catholic conservative, and a Thomist. I was born in a dangerous zone. Please pray for me. I will always remember what Jesus said. “Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me. ” ( John 14:6 )

• All we do is take elements from someone’s name, or their personality, or they’re playing style (many of us have been around for a long time and we all familiar with each other) and make a nickname. For instance, my profile picture is the white tree of Gondor from Lord of the Rings, so I get called stuff like “Gandalf”, “Rohan”, “Discount Saruman”. Understand?

You have an the Archangel Gabriel as your profile picture so I’d call you “angel”. Make sense? Go back and read through the pages. That may help you understand better.

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• Lord of the white tree...

bones2000.gif

• All we do is take elements from someone’s name, or their personality, or they’re playing style (many of us have been around for a long time and we all familiar with each other) and make a nickname. For instance, my profile picture is the white tree of Gondor from Lord of the Rings, so I get called stuff like “Gandalf”, “Rohan”, “Discount Saruman”. Understand?

You have an the Archangel Gabriel as your profile picture so I’d call you “angel”. Make sense? Go back and read through the pages. That may help you understand better.

yeah, Gabriel, in Hebrew, means "the mighty power of God" and "the servant of God". :love:

I'm Gabriel, a Catholic conservative, and a Thomist. I was born in a dangerous zone. Please pray for me. I will always remember what Jesus said. “Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me. ” ( John 14:6 )

• cockrell... :rofl:

bones2000.gif

• tree hugger

bones2000.gif

• silver birch

bones2000.gif

• Rule breaker

bones2000.gif