BPL Vs. AFC

• We are more interested in profit than anything else. However, lately several Alliances have been
    pestering our members to become involved in their little war...telling us to take a side, or telling
    us not to take a side or become involved. One side invoked our name to say we are allied with
    them though no such alliances exist. The other side invoked our name to inspire fear.

On the war thread between these two faction you were warned.

The rum bottle is empty, and you have our full attention.

War starts immediately upon posting of the declaration thread, however the bashing rule is not
    lifted until 12 hours after the war begins.

Standard war

- A Standard war is an all out war where there are no set conditions, where one side declares a
    war even without the consent or acknowledgment of the opposing side. Both sides attack and
    bash each other until war ends as outlined by Ogame rules.

You wanted a war, and you wanted our attention....now you have both.

Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

ESeB8X4.png

• What? Wait, what has Deathclaw been saying this entire time? O.o;
    I go off on vacation for two days and THIS happens?

• ""Keep in mind that if the "CRs Only" thread goes idle (i.e. no new posts) for 7 days, then the war is deemed invalid, the threads will be closed, and the bashing rules will apply.""

AFC's members have all gone into V mode, quit or are in noob to all BPL members except Wellstar...erm..."deathstar" and tetris..erm peritas.

BPL LOSSES 1.290.000 - - AFC LOSSES 61.240.500

BPL will assume victory in this case, if AFC wishes to dispute that then they can have an internal meeting and discuss it quitely amoung themselves.

If you are a noob alliance, please do not invoke BPL's name in your war threads as a comparison to your expertise.

Admin can close threads regarding this war at their discretion, thanks!

ESeB8X4.png

• Aw damn, I missed the war....wish I had a fleet to play with!!! :wacko: jk...life is peaceful without ogame lol.
    Seems like BPL has already crushed AFC, good fight guys.
    GL in the future BPL with raiding and drinking booze (no luck needed for that part)

omnomnomnomnom

• Well the fact they went vmode doesn't change a thing. Due to inactivity, this war is closed as per board rules.
    Feel free to pm me