♻️ New at Ogame.us.

• Queen Leo took some time off and is not an Administrator for OGame.us anymore.

For sure she will be back when life allows her.

'Thank you' will never be enough to express everything you did for this community.

I'll see you around Heart of .Us

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Filanth has left OGame.us. We thank him for his hard work while he was a member of our team.

Other_ogame_us_2021_ca08e47d785e2c657b2f6c73a9f9f042.png

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Please join me congratulating Kewlness on his new position.

From now on he will join v0ldem0rt as OGame.us Admin.

Thank you for accepting the challenge! :)

• Please join me in congratulating Rav3n on his new position.

From now on he will be a Mentor for OGame.us.

Rav3n comes to us from the Swedish community where he is a Game Administrator.

He is also the Board Administrator in the EN community.

We are thankful he has decided to join us with his deep knowledge and understanding of the game and the forums.

Thank you for accepting this new challenge! :)

• Dear Community,

Unfortunately today we say goodbye to our Administrator v0ldem0rt.

Thank you for everything and I really hope to see you back to our ranks soon!

• Dear community,

After a short break due to personal reason, [ex-team] v0ldem0rt is back to the OGame.us team!

Welcome back home!

• Hey all!

From today on [ex-team] Rav3n joins OGame.us Administration.

From all his work with the community I'm sure he will be a good asset for the Administrators team.

Thank you for accepting the challange!

• Hi all,

Holo has left OGame.us. We thank her for her hard work while she was a member of our team.

Other_ogame_us_2021_ca08e47d785e2c657b2f6c73a9f9f042.png

• Dear community,

unfortunately it is sad news that bring me back to this thread.

Due to personal matters the Admins v0ldem0rt and kewlness are no longer on the team.

I honestly hope to see them back again within our ranks soon and wish the best!

• Hello all!

From today on, Hysteria' joins [ex-team] Rav3n as OGame.us Administrator.

Welcome and thank you for accepting this new challenge!