Top 01 - [TOT: 7.130.369.371.500] Malicious vs. Unknow [Mando] (A: 2.261.050.060.000, D: 4.869.319.311.500)

• Are these just the usual noob/casher/pusher accusations or do you have actual proof?

I hope it's just bogus, a RMT biggest OGW would be really lame tbh.

Big GZ to the attacker and fast recovery to the defender, please keep whaling ungodly amounts of money into this game for the sake of our Himalia server! :biggrin2:

Just haters being haters. They can't have proof of something that didn't happen. Cheers

The forum is the same as its ever been...

XOs7XMZ.png

• Truly EPIC wow! a legendary hit of the ages. This is mind numbing. Just wondering seems like there was a player with that same name Malicious in U1.UK when I was playing on that server long ago around 2004or 5 Trinity-M was one of the top players there got banned for using script. There was only one thing you could buy then that was Empire view and that got rid of the adds and you maxed out at 9 planets. GLOTR defender.

amatteroftime-580x300.jpg

• Truly EPIC wow! a legendary hit of the ages. This is mind numbing. Just wondering seems like there was a player with that same name Malicious in U1.UK when I was playing on that server long ago around 2004or 5 Trinity-M was one of the top players there got banned for using script. There was only one thing you could buy then that was Empire view and that got rid of the adds and you maxed out at 9 planets. GLOTR defender.

I was playing back then, but I hadn't started using Malicious yet and I was a noob in .US only I think. I did not start playing seriously again until 2018 I think in Oberon.us, 4-5 merges ago

XOs7XMZ.png

• I was playing back then, but I hadn't started using Malicious yet and I was a noob in .US only I think. I did not start playing seriously again until 2018 I think in Oberon.us, 4-5 merges ago

I was a noob back then too and it was tough but it was 1 X universe and that helped. I did a lot of grinding as a noob such as attacking inactive players and going after DF. You could not buy resources back then but yes I had an advantage of paying to win by getting the empire view that gave me the edge over other players. I did it also because the adds were annoying too and wanted the adds out of my game play. I was fourth and even 3rd rank for a short time on the most active English server in Europe then they had the merge and I quit for 8 years because I went from 4th to 67th after the first ever merge. You are better than me holding out as you did not throw the towel in like I did.

amatteroftime-580x300.jpg

• You can buy a fleet. You can buy an account. You can buy a clash. But no one will ever buy the skills :) For many years I have seen that money is not important, because everyone is always verified anyway. If our Malicious is top 1 as he portrays himself, he will certainly show us more than this one clash :thumbsup:

• You can buy a fleet. You can buy an account. You can buy a clash. But no one will ever buy the skills :) For many years I have seen that money is not important, because everyone is always verified anyway. If our Malicious is top 1 as he portrays himself, he will certainly show us more than this one clash :thumbsup:

Theres plenty of top hits over the years, go check out the Top 10 boards for pre-merge unis, i'm all over them

XOs7XMZ.png

• I invite our top to attack me :) I will be happy to check if there is actually a top or maybe a usurper :biggrin2:

lol, who are you? Never hard of ya. Chances are, you aren't even worth the time.

XOs7XMZ.png

• lol, who are you? Never hard of ya. Chances are, you aren't even worth the time.

I am a gamer just like you :) Do you need to hear about me to be interested? That's a bit arrogant of you. I should probably score first to be able to speak towards the top 1 :D

• My allies said that you are not a top, but an ordinary person who seeks only attentions. :biggrin2:

he just made the number one hit world wide… so if he’s just an ordinary player, what does that make someone like you that nobody has ever heard of lol. You’re just a troll seeking attention. Go back under your bridge and stop trying to steal someone else’s spotlight.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• he just made the number one hit world wide… so if he’s just an ordinary player, what does that make someone like you that nobody has ever heard of lol. You’re just a troll seeking attention. Go back under your bridge and stop trying to steal someone else’s spotlight.

Yes ww n1, but for that hit, it required almost zero skill.

I am not saying Malicious is not skilled, but your argument is just not valid here. Better answer would be provided some hits from past where skill was required and prove Malicious skill.

But we are on this hit topics, so 2 biggest game breakers were involved here (unlimited buying ressources and graveyard moving). One if fixed now, for the other one, it would be nice for most people to be fixed.

• Yes ww n1, but for that hit, it required almost zero skill.

I am not saying Malicious is not skilled, but your argument is just not valid here. Better answer would be provided some hits from past where skill was required and prove Malicious skill.

But we are on this hit topics, so 2 biggest game breakers were involved here (unlimited buying ressources and graveyard moving). One if fixed now, for the other one, it would be nice for most people to be fixed.

I dont have to provide anything :D:rofl::rofl::rofl:but thanks for jumping in i guess and providing absolutely nothing.

Great hit again. I guess you aint doing it right if you havent picked some haters up along the way.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• I am not hater and you don't need to provide to me anything, i know Malicious have skill ;)

that was just a comment, when you said, that ww n1 is something :)

like I said, huge numbers and profit to enjoy ;)

They have already been provided. But you are too new to understand it seems. As I've said, i've got loads of top hits on these boards. Go check out universes from 1+ years ago, you will find me and my alliance on the top 10 boards for every uni i've ever been in. If thats too much trouble for you, then perhaps you shouldn't try to challenge others since you do not know much about the game other than the past few weeks you might have been relevant. The only reason most of you kids think ur decent is because all the good fleeters have gone (v) after GF ruined this game. Enjoy your pay to win contest, when you pay enough, I'll find you and show you what its like to lose years worth of your time and energy :D

XOs7XMZ.png

• They have already been provided. But you are too new to understand it seems. As I've said, i've got loads of top hits on these boards. Go check out universes from 1+ years ago, you will find me and my alliance on the top 10 boards for every uni i've ever been in. If thats too much trouble for you, then perhaps you shouldn't try to challenge others since you do not know much about the game other than the past few weeks you might have been relevant. The only reason most of you kids think ur decent is because all the good fleeters have gone (v) after GF ruined this game. Enjoy your pay to win contest, when you pay enough, I'll find you and show you what its like to lose years worth of your time and energy :D

I will repeat myself, i know your past, i know your skill. And I don't need to look back on forum, I remember your name well. I am not a hater.

I just pointed Bizzles word, that if he want to tell somebody that you are skilled, better show him/her your hits with skill and not this (even if this is ww n1)

I have nothing against you or defender, even if you buy a lot of DM.

Maybe I need to stop explaining why Bizzle should use another reason to clarify your skill rather than this hit.

Most hits do not require skill, only good timing. Regardless, it's still the new WW N1, and I'm happy to see that it's on .us!

Congrats again, and GLOTR/GLIRL defender!

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)

• This is an amazing hit, We need more of this and less critics in the game. It's Natural Selection at the highest level. Sick reaper count Malicious, the profit is insane. glotr defender!

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com