[TOT: 450.901.000] kar vastor [NOOB] vs. johnceders [Skie] (A: 30.508.000, D: 420.393.000)

• On 03-09-2023 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker kar vastor [NOOB]

Light Fighter 555.555

Battleship 333

Small Cargo 666

Defender johnceders [Skie]

Small Cargo 18.368

Large Cargo 4.436

Light Fighter 50

Heavy Fighter 1

Recycler 157

Espionage Probe 352

Solar Satellite 3.594

Deathstar 1

Pathfinder 255

Rocket Launcher 99.679

Light Laser 1.398

Gauss Cannon 1

Plasma Turret 470

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker kar vastor [NOOB]

Light Fighter 547.956 ( -7.599 )

Battleship 332 ( -1 )

Small Cargo 653 ( -13 )

Defender johnceders [Skie]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

46.367.572 Metal, 11.333.046 Crystal and 3.071.052 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 30.508.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 420.393.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 75.988.800 metal and 69.882.400 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 60.771.670 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 99.488.372

Crystal: 73.575.446

Deuterium: 3.071.052

The attacker(s) made a profit of 176.134.870 units.

The attacker(s) won a total of 14.973 honour points.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -343.520.572

Crystal: -115.320.046

Deuterium: -22.324.052

The defender(s) lost a total of 481.164.670 units.

The defender(s) won a total of 5.436 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• Yep, you are in Bizzle's alliance in Umbra, and his alliance member there in Yildun attacks you. I bet he told them you were offline when he hit you. IDK about you guys joining Jizzle's alliance right after he crashes you. ;) Osirus was a top-10 hit for him. That seems to happen a lot with Bizzle. Admen is going to start thinking you have to pay a fleet push to get into his alliance.

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

• Yep, you are in Bizzle's alliance in Umbra, and his alliance member there in Yildun attacks you. I bet he told them you were offline when he hit you. IDK about you guys joining Jizzle's alliance right after he crashes you. ;) Osirus was a top-10 hit for him. That seems to happen a lot with Bizzle. Admen is going to start thinking you have to pay a fleet push to get into his alliance.

Nope! No foul play here.

I know it's late, but nice hit Kar!

VFR John, although I know you already have!

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)

bold of you to accuse kar of using online times on a 4-month-old hit. i was in vmode back then and johncedars is in NOOB in yildun now. If people had to push me to be in my alliance, you would have been in mine 6 hits ago. i think you are just being a keyboard warrior with no idea what he's talking about. you are getting senile in your age old man. tell val to put you into a home and she can come stay with me.

no FR needed it has already been done but lovely hit none the less.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• You prove my point He is in NOOB now, it only cost him a small cargo fleet! lol you guys never quit! You should put that on your Alliance page. (Just one small fleet donation and you too can be an alliance member!) I have never applied or asked to be in your alliance and never will. https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…foresti-57-alay/&pageNo=1 https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…s-dyrandrel-pln/&pageNo=1 This is the kind of respect I have brought to this game. You can buy all the fleet you want, You can buy all the fake friends you want, but you will never buy respect Boy! I have had some of the greatest players to ever play this game tell me they have never played with a more respectful or respected player. You are a disrespectful manchild so you wouldn't know what that is about.

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

• lol you guys never quit!

You're not wrong.

You prove my point He is in NOOB now, it only cost him a small cargo fleet!

NOOB is one of the oldest alliances in .US. Several of us were in opposing alliances back in the day, and even crashed each other!

That being said, I've known both of these players for a very long time from different universes. They're both players I trust and respect. Once I realized John was back, I and many other NOOB members wanted him to join. Kar wasn't aware of who John was at the time of this hit. He would have ended up in NOOB whether he was hit or not.

This is the kind of respect I have brought to this game. You can buy all the fleet you want, You can buy all the fake friends you want, but you will never buy respect Boy

I befriended and invited Bizzle to NOOB because I respected him. He's proven himself many times over, just look at the forum.

I didn't play in the same universes as you in .org, but after a brief search, this is the only notable hit I've found that you've made. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

I wish you and Bizzle the best in your future clashes, may the best player win!

Again, nice hit Kar and welcome to NOOB John!

• No more clashes for me lmao. I’ve had about all the fun I’m gonna have. I feel bad the clash got brought up on an unrelated Combat Report. Happy Hunting Natural! See ya in the battlefield :beer:

and awesome hit once again Kar. Sorry this nonsense was brought to you.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• It was a good hit Kar Vastor, not worried what people think of this hit, was an expedition fleet and I do not worry about them, my main fleet was never in danger. I was probably asleep or at doctors office since I have had a lot of health issues lately. I joined Noob because I have known these guys for years, Shadow and I go way back. I am just playing for fun, why stress about a hit. I go by johnceders, notsure68, and battleaxe in game, depending on the universe