The universe of my dreams.

• Hello!

The time will soon come to open a new universe. I would like to know your opinion on what parameters you consider optimal for the game.

standard requests

• Fleet speed (if peaceful, war and holding have the same value) : x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6
    • War fleet speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6.
    • Holding fleet speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8.
    • Peaceful fleet speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8.
    • Economy speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8
    • Galaxies: 4*,5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (9= normal/standard).
    • Debries Field: 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% (the standard value is 30%).
    • DiDF- Defense into debris: 0, 30% 40% 50% 60%, 70% 80% (the standard is 0)
    • Deuterium Consumption: 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1 (the default value is 1).
    • Initial Dark Matter: 8.000.
    • Planet Fields: +10,+25 or +30 fields can be requested (standard value is 0).
    • Research speed: x2, x4, x6, x8, x10, x12, x14, x15, x16 (multiplicator of the Eco speed) (standard value is 1).
    • Espionage probe capacity: ON/OFF (OFF is de default setting).

Your opinion is important to us and we will consider it.

Team OGame

• Fleet speed (if peaceful, war and holding have the same value) : x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6
    • War fleet speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6.
    • Holding fleet speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8.
    • Peaceful fleet speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8.
    • Economy speed: x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8
    • Galaxies: 4*,5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (9= normal/standard).
    • Debries Field: 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% (the standard value is 30%).
    • DiDF- Defense into debris: 0, 30% 40% 50% 60%, 70% 80% (the standard is 0)
    • Deuterium Consumption: 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1 (the default value is 1).
    • Initial Dark Matter: 8.000. ---> 25.000
    • Planet Fields: +10,+25 or +30 fields can be requested (standard value is 0).
    • Research speed: x2, x4, x6, x8, x10, x12, x14, x15, x16 (multiplicator of the Eco speed) (standard value is 1).
    • Espionage probe capacity: ON/OFF (OFF is de default setting).

Red is me wish

This is me time from us himalia

image.png

Edited 2 times, last by Blechdose ().

• Expedition Friendly Uni.

• War fleet speed: x3
    • Holding fleet speed: x6.
    • Peaceful fleet speed: x6
    • Economy speed: x8
    • Galaxies: 6
    • Debries Field: 70%,
    • DiDF- Defense into debris: 0
    • Deuterium Consumption: 0.5
    • Initial Dark Matter: 8.000. (one day we need a 0 DM can be bought uni except 100k for everyone to start)
    • Planet Fields: +30
    • Research speed: x16
    • Espionage probe capacity: ON
  • Although I'm unlikely to take part, the latest updates have tended to restrict the "raider" aspect of the game, so I'm going to put in a very aggressive universe.

I'm afraid it won't last long and there won't be many players, but maybe it will attract other players from other communities.

โ€ข Fleet speed: x6 --> all the same seems more sensible to me.

War fleet speed: x6.

Waiting fleet speed: x6.

Peace fleet speed: x6.

โ€ข Economy speed: x1 --> I wanted to put x8 but I thought about it and in the spirit of an aggressive universe, the aim isn't to build everything quickly but to raid.

So in the end it doesn't matter what the economy is.

What's more, given the features that are going to follow, it might give this universe a bit of longevity.

โ€ข Galaxies: 4* --> given how few players, there's no point in adding more galaxies.

โ€ข Debris field: 80% --> For an aggressive universe, I think 80% DF is a good idea.

โ€ข DiDF- Defence in debris: 50% --> Still with the idea of an aggressive universe, 50% seems to be a good average. We could even go for 80%, as 50% won't be def anyway.

โ€ข Deuterium consumption: 0.5 --> same as for DF, here we'll try to maximise raiders gameplay with low consumption.

โ€ข Initial dark matter: 25,000 --> it's free, so let's take as much as we can.

โ€ข Planet fields: +30 fields --> at high economic speeds, this seems to me to be the minimum, but that's stupid too, this bonus was fine 5 or 6 years ago. Now, even with +30, you have to delete the home planet. I don't understand why GF never came up with the idea of increasing the base size of this planet. 163 is ridiculous, but that's another problem.

โ€ข Search speed: x16 (is it possible to have x16 with x1 in economy? I think we have an x1 eco and x12 research universe in the FR community, but it has to be conformed).

โ€ข Spy probe capacity: ON --> this brings another strategic aspect to the game, here with the DiDF it's going to be a slaughter.

I think the x1 economy combined with the rest will make this universe a bit special and very raid-oriented.

Edited 2 times, last by L'Arkana ().