[TOT: 117.368.000] The Pirate vs. MechaOsiris [GRT] (A: 110.871.000, D: 6.497.000)

• First of all: Attacking Buddy - second of all - sending multiple Waves vs a Bandit - i dont get it, i dont care.

I just sat there and jumped - next waves crashed 1 Minute later. Good Bye.

:giggle:

On 27-03-2023 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker The Pirate

Light Fighter 200

Heavy Fighter 2

Cruiser 407

Battleship 1

Battlecruiser 395

Bomber 202

Reaper 263

Pathfinder 11

Small Cargo 1.000

Large Cargo 1

Defender MechaOsiris [GRT]

Small Cargo 1.000

Large Cargo 2.000

Light Fighter 43.750

Heavy Fighter 7.785

Cruiser 17.354

Battleship 10.112

Recycler 10.000

Espionage Probe 1.025

Bomber 1.463

Destroyer 1.365

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 7.427

Reaper 660

Pathfinder 6.538

After the battle ...

Attacker The Pirate

Destroyed!

Defender MechaOsiris [GRT]

Small Cargo 982 ( -18 )

Large Cargo 1.994 ( -6 )

Light Fighter 43.175 ( -575 )

Heavy Fighter 7.729 ( -56 )

Cruiser 17.312 ( -42 )

Battleship 10.100 ( -12 )

Recycler 9.949 ( -51 )

Espionage Probe 1.008 ( -17 )

Bomber 1.463 ( -0 )

Destroyer 1.365 ( -0 )

Deathstar 1 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 7.427 ( -0 )

Reaper 660 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 6.518 ( -20 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 110.871.000 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 114.211.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 6.497.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 29.858.772 metal and 21.384.229 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 912.000 metal and 912.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

5.768.628 Metal and 4.131.371 Crystal

90.000 Metal and 90.000 Crystal

30.770.772 Metal and 22.296.229 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):

36.629.400 Metal and 26.517.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -56.866.000

Crystal: -42.228.000

Deuterium: -15.117.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 114.211.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 32.446.400

Crystal: 24.549.600

Deuterium: -346.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 56.650.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• Really Noob mistake by me, I was on the phone and not concentrating, Good hit buddy and well Done !!

If you get whacked by my fleet its nothing personal, its just a game.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and play on.

Lots of love

The Pirate

:goodn:

• I would like to offer a genuine apology to MechaOsiris, he is a buddy on my buddy list, I have been chatting with him over the last few days and we planned to do some moonshots together today, I have been doing a lot of probing today and I attacked him without really acknowledging his name and connecting it with the discord name they he uses when we chat, this is so embarrassing.

I am genuinely sorry for this, I have took the hit well and I deserve the losses, sorry bro.

Lots of love

The Pirate

• What a trash play. Hitting someone on your buddy list and then not even realizing they are online lol. He can’t win unless he finds people better than him to hide under. Nice job defender!

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• Hi Bizzle,

I am an honest guy, it was an honest mistake and I own up to it, I am new to this Uni and attacked a guy not connecting the two names whilst tired after a night raiding,

Not a great introduction but an honest admission of a mistake.

I have apologised to MechaOsiris and tried to make good my mistake, I wont respond to your trash talk, its not what I do, its quite flattering that youre following my posts though ;-)

Take care.

The Pirate.

Lots of love

The Pirate

• Uhhh I get notifications anytime anyone makes a post. How humble of you to think I’m up here looking for your post lmao. And don’t make this about me or trash talk. You launched multiple waves at a bandit noob. And attacked someone from your buddy list. You only apologized because they posted it and called you out. You are a trash player. That is solely based on your gameplay and actions. Not by what I said. Great ninja once again!

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• Uhhh I get notifications anytime anyone makes a post. How humble of you to think I’m up here looking for your post lmao. And don’t make this about me or trash talk. You launched multiple waves at a bandit noob. And attacked someone from your buddy list. You only apologized because they posted it and called you out. You are a trash player. That is solely based on your gameplay and actions. Not by what I said. Great ninja once again!

Bizzle,

Hitting A Bully !!! [TOT: 821.516.000] The Pirate vs. Bizzle [MCB] (A: 138.782.000, D: 682.734.000)

Watch Him & Take Your Chances. [TOT: 879.119.000] The Pirate vs. Bizzle [MCB] (A: 167.303.000, D: 711.816.000)

Lets see how honest you are,

You are posting trash talk on here because you are a No2 player in Umbra and little old me (Ranked 55) crashed your cargos a few days ago and took a lot of resources from you whilst you slept, it offended you and you now follow my posts trash talking as you have above.

You also send multiple waves of hundreds of deathstars at my moons in revenge, you are now acting a little childishly on here following my posts and trash talking me.

You are a bully and you know it.

If I hadnt crashed your cargos would you be posting on here now ???

I think not !!!

Honesty is a virtue, I attacked this guy by mistake, I have offered an apology and would like to offer reperations for my error, I was tired and didnt connect the names. Bizzle is following my posts because he is acting a little childishly after being whacked by me a few days ago.

Bizzle, you wont get my moons or my fleet, my account is in V-Mode and in V-Mode it will stay until I move to another Uni in the summer, its only a game bro, move on !!!

Remember These two results Bro Bizzle >>>

Lots of love

The Pirate

Edited 2 times, last by The Pirate ().

• I thought you weren’t going to respond to me lol
    I remember you calling me a bully and then You turned around and attacked someone on your buddy list 😂

I would have still commented on this post even if you hadn’t had cargo slapped two of my 15 moons. I have over 1bn points the cargos had been replaced in less than 24 hrs. It’s rare nowadays that people still play like you. You pretty much just blacklisted yourself from any player that follows the forums.

Nice ninja for the third time! I love seeing it.
    you went wayyyyyy off topic boy. Bringing umbra hits to a Belinda CR. You are taking away from this beautiful ninja and your dishonorable play.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

Edited once, last by Bizzle ().

• LMAO this turned out to be perfect drama for my afternoon coffee break :popcorn:

Bizzle this just shows it is always profitable to exchange buddy status with The Pirate :giggle:

What a mistake to make, the funny thing is he sent me the CR report and I couldnt work out what had gone on, I was on the phone at the time and wasnt giving the hit my full attention which is how the follow ups also got whacked.

Oh Well, at 52yrs of age one would hope I would be a little more switched on but alas I certainly wasnt this morning.

I feel a real TW@T for hitting him, he is a really nice guy, I was chatting with him last night and we were going to be exchanging moonshots today.....

Once again I am sincerely sorry bro......

GLOTR To me.....

:lol:

Lots of love

The Pirate

• Damn Bizzle, no wonder you mad. You got owned. By someone 53 ranks below you!

• Damn Bizzle, no wonder you mad. You got owned. By someone 53 ranks below you!

If you check out Bizzles previous posts he has never posted on the Belinda US board prior to being owned by me last month. Since I took over 1Billion units from him (Mainly Deuterium) he has been slagging me and my hits off calling me a noob etc ……

FACTS.

1.Bizzle was ranked No2 in Umbra US, I was ranked No59 in Umbra US.

2. I attacked his cargos a few days before I hit him last month, he came online, gave me some silly threats/warnings and hoped I’d be too scared to try again, he was wrong.

3. I attacked him again at but this time it was a few hours earlier in the day, his cargos were there again and I sent in waves to clear him out. I managed to get most of his resources on that colony before he came online.

4. Bizzle then sends 10 waves of RIPS at all my moons, he also starts sending threatening messages to me and has also started posted on the Belinda US server slagging off me and my hits.

5. Bizzle now keeps calling me a noob because I leave my UMBRA account in V-Mode to protect it from his RIPS and his alliance.

6. At the time in UMBRA I wasn’t in an alliance.

7. I have since logged into my account when I know Bizzle is offline (He plays the same time all the time) traded the 1Bn deut and spent all the resources on new fleet 😎

8. Thanks to Bizzles poor fleet saves I am now Ranked 53 with 100 more RIPS, 3000 more BC, and 20,000 more recs and 100,000 more SC.

9. My Umbra account will remain in V-Mode until it is moved to another Universe.

10. Bizzle was well and truly OWNED !!!

I ask all board members, who do you think is the numpty noob ???

Lots of love

The Pirate

• I’m glad you think 1BN resources is a lot lol. I make more than that daily. A cargo slap doesn’t equal getting owned lol. But feel free to think that. This is old now and boring. It’s funny you’re still posting about it after you got ninjad by a member on your buddy list and got your fleet crashed. You look like a clown. :) and to stay on topic great hit again. I don’t know why I’m still getting pinged on this

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• Bizzle, you're getting pinged because you got owned and you cried about it.

Pirate accepted his mistake, admitted it, apologized, and congratulated his opponent.

He showed humility and sportsmanship.

You've just cried like my 4 year old.

• Ahhh here comes the peanut gallery lol. This is a week old. Find something better to do lol.

If I wanted to I could come to Belinda and wipe both of y’all out. But you’re not that important to me. It’s sad you still talking about it. It didn’t even involve you goofball. Go build some metal 28s on you 8 planets or something haha

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• The amount of trash you speak is ridiculous. You are way beneath me. I will soon show you once I get this Belinda account. Let’s see how much you talk when I post your fleet on the left side of my report. I bet you v mode lil boy. This will be my last post until I post your fleet. You are a tee ball player playing with major leagues. See you soon.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• oh noes.

Am so scared.

I built this account from Nothing.

I spent no money.

It's been crashed twice.

Go see how I reacted.

Go buy the biggest account you can. Come get me. If you do, I'll still laugh in your face because you bought an account. You spent money to get me and I lost nothing and your still a sad little bully.