Lifeforms from himalia

• Good morning lovelys

My question relates to the life forms

is it currently possible to activate it on the himalia server as a test?

or what are the reasons why it runs on all but not on himalia and the rest of the servers from the merge

• as i understand it this is currently because the those servers all the older servers that and it has not been decided to activate lifeforms on those servers

as all the servers that currently have lifeforms active were opened near or after the addition of the lifeform expansion

• i was told that there are bugs with lifeforms being put on older unis and thats why they havent been activated yet. i think they re working on it. im not sure though

noobin around in a universe near you

• i was told that there are bugs with lifeforms being put on older unis and thats why they havent been activated yet. i think they re working on it. im not sure though

working on it. that would be a first LOL

Leave your fleet around. don't worry you didn't need it anyways :deathstar:

• Lifeforms work perfectly well on the vega.en server opened in 2013, so should be fine working on this universe which opened 7 years later if what I read is correct.

Lifeforms also work perfectly well on the vega.de server which is also 7 years older than this universe.

So that begs the question of which bugs is it they are having with implementing it here ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”