settings changes after the merger

• Hello my dear fellow players :)

I would like to request a setting change to make the game a little more fun, so I suggest the following changes

Fleet speed peacefully at 8

combative on 6

holding on 8

deuterium consumption to 50%

debris field 70%

spy probes hold on

eco should stay like this :)

I know it's a big change, but I think it will attract new players :)

The settings will be changed after the current merger, but I'm already putting them up for discussion

Best Regards

Bart Simpson

These are the current settings

4x Fleet, 10x Economy, 20x Research, 5 Galaxies, 60% DF, 70% Deut, ACS On, Probe Storage Off, +30 Fields, +25k DM

• Those setting will not attract new players. That will force players out. I don't mind coming into a 4x Uni. as I've played one before but any faster and I can promise you, 3/4's of the server is going to perma v-mode or Graveyard it to a new uni and/or server

• Those setting will not attract new players. That will force players out. I don't mind coming into a 4x Uni. as I've played one before but any faster and I can promise you, 3/4's of the server is going to perma v-mode or Graveyard it to a new uni and/or server

And how about if we only increase the speed on peaceful?

speak peacefully on 6 or 8

keep fighting and holding on 4 so you could fly expos quicker and contract quicker

• And how about if we only increase the speed on peaceful?

speak peacefully on 6 or 8

keep fighting and holding on 4 so you could fly expos quicker and contract quicker

The problem with that is fleetsaving. If I wanted that 6x BS for peaceful fleets I would have just gone to Yiliden.....If you want that, you can graveyard it and go there and see how it is. Or I can give you my graveyarded account and you can take that there....Those higher speeds really suck

• So I would take the account

and I had already played 8 times peacefully found it quite pleasant

too bad then this will probably stay on fleet 4 if everyone is against it

• meh, I enjoy the uni as it is.

If anything there should be slower war fleet speed like 2x, and adding 1 or two galaxies to give us all some breathing room.