Admins not enforcing rules?

• Am I the only person seeing this? It's pretty obvious they do not actually perform any investigative work. not sure if they are volunteers or if they are paid employees. Nonetheless, it is absolutely killing the game in the US. This game will soon die out and Admins will be the ones to blame.

Whether its blatant usage of bots, multi accounts, vpn users etc...They don't actually investigate. They need "concrete evidence" which seems to be an alert that gets sent by the system of a duplicate IP login. But that is not possible all the time. Technology is so far developed they can hide IP addresses, change them daily, etc...

Being honest, it feels like volunteers

Edited once, last by idaTANK ().

• hmm volunteers? all the DM they encouraging to flow they better be paid employees lol at least. They def need to do more then to make sure the cheaters are rooted out - this community (.US) is already hanging on by threads..

"No human can beat a computer" :borg:

terminator_10.jpg

Retired in Merkur - Miner- top 70
    Basic 20%'s = 5, Advanced 20% = none, Super advanced 20% = none

Retired in Japetus - Miner top 60
    Basic 20%= 17 (Solo:16 / ACS:1)
    Advanced 20%= None
    Super advanced 20%=None

Retired from Eridanus (top 50)

Retired from Virgo in top (50)

Retired from Aquarius

Retired from Ursa

Retired from Bellatrix (Top 50)

and many more!

Currently active in: Zenith (top 15) :thumbsup:

Basic 20%=
    Advanced 20%=
    Super advanced 20%= None

• You know for example there's this guy in Zenith I'll even say his name Cyclops (you heard it GO's pls go ban) who has been OVERVIEW SPAMMING me with days long attacks for 3 straight days now (this is day 4) I reported it 1 day ago and nothing - this is supposed to be a quick ban. But .. damn.

terminator_10.jpg

Advanced 20%= None
    Super advanced 20%=None

Retired from Aquarius

Retired from Ursa

and many more!

Basic 20%=
    Advanced 20%=
    Super advanced 20%= None

• Of course they’re volunteers. The only one that gets an actual paycheck is the community manager. Everyone else gets coupons every three months if I remember correctly.

• jeezuz

terminator_10.jpg

Advanced 20%= None
    Super advanced 20%=None

Retired from Aquarius

Retired from Ursa

and many more!

Basic 20%=
    Advanced 20%=
    Super advanced 20%= None

• Only CoMas are employees from Gameforge.

Beside any teamler are volunteer, they are commited with their tasks on the team.

You'll never get an answer on your ticket if that account uses a bot or not, the team must respect the Data Protection Agreement and are not authorized to reveal any kind of data.

But you can expect that any GO/SGO or GA will do their best and analyse every report and check all the accounts about any breach of the rules.

So, about your question, Yes Admins are enforcing the rules.

You just don't know what are beeing done.

...be good...

:saint::evil:

• Admins are not the reason why the game has come to an end. Unfortunately the players. Admins can only see some states in the panel. For the game to be fixed, people must first fix themselves.

• on this one I have to agree with Diablo. Ive spread out to a lot of different uni's and have seen a lot of different things regarding different players. Some cheat as to get a "kick" out of it. Some dont know how to play and try to change the game instead of learning how to play better. Some dont know how to play but learn how to. Tarazed uni for example is a great place overall for it has the best players and is not pay2win. Over in kerberos.UK its fun but a completely different experience, it's full of "cheaters" and big cash players, it's full of drama and you can't leave anything sitting for more then an hour or two. Each universe has its good and bad. Dont blame the admins, blame the game. Or better yet dont blame anyone.

Zapdar :pardon:

• You guys won’t blame the SUPPORT TEAM for not doing the job they CHOSE to VOLUNTEER for? How stupid is that? They aren’t forced to be support staff are they? No they chose to be support and I agree they should be paid to prevent such lacking staff members.

Truth is Belinda is dead because of the Support staff unbanning a group of 5 known cheaters not once but 2 freaking times. And it only took over a month for them to finally ban them the first time. By then half the server vmoded or put mines to 0 and abandoned all colonies. This is 100% the staffs fault for not banning immediately and perma banning the first time. The reason they didn’t is so the cheaters could keep coming back and spending more Dm. There have been amazing admins like Queen Leo, Chillidan but now we have people that won’t respond to tickets, board posts, give false information that leads to accounts banned, and have names like Black_d(ick, for those of you that play ignorant to the reference).

Most of the players I knew in the past, including the ones I’ve met recently all leave or are about to leave because of the support staff and their inability to give a damn about players accounts and their issues. They are mistreated through the ticket system and when they you try to “complain” the staff you made a complaint on answers the ticket. I mean it’s an absolute joke.

• Got it. Why do we have a complaint forum if we are unable to talk about the most destructive thing to the health of ogame and the community? You understand that is the single most important topic to discuss and on your part to fix? If the team did their jobs enforcing the rules we wouldn’t be here. This is the last place to go because your hidden away from public eyes ticket system handled by inadequate staff has continued to fail honest players that actually follow the rules. And yes there were dozens if not hundreds of tickets sent in from different players in Belinda but what did your staff do for them? Take months to not solve the “issues.” Hahahaha thanks for the link to the ticket system Bizzle. I have so much faith this time it’ll actually work… not

• I understand your frustration. No worries. I am working on getting the team page updated for the community. There is a Chain of Command and who to message if you feel like the ones answering tickets are not handling them within 48 hrs. Also team members can only make decisions on what information they have in front of them. None of us tolerate cheating. And none of us gets anything based on the amount of Dark Matter spent in a uni. With that being said the amount spent on DM by the players does not matter to us. No team members are conspiring with players to destroy universes. I hope I could at least clear up some confusion for you. I am a forum staff member. I unfortunately do not get to see the tickets or assist in that way. Cheers!