Acs on or merge?

• So with input from the rest of the universe let's discuss our options and push for it. If we don't keep squeaking we won't get the grease. In regards to lifeforms I personally can play with or without them. But its so little food in ymir that we must do something to get Gameforge to give us what we want. So I strongly suggest everyone that plays ymir state your opinion on acs and a merge (keep it civil please) if we don't then we won't get anything. We will be coming up on six months shortly so if we start now then we will be ahead.

I'd like to also give a shout out to all the administrators and mods on the board. Great job. Ive tryed on Facebook to admin groups and it isn't easy, down right difficult at times. So thank you for all the work you put in.

Finally, shout out to all the old titans of the game that are still playing this game, most of the greatest players are gone but some are still around and give inspiration and insights to just how ridiculous(good way) this game can be. :thumbsup::beer::DP:*pointer2**rocket2*:rocket::popcorn:

Zapdar :pardon: