New caracteristic

• Code
    1. Hello, as you know the universe is desert despite the fusion of this spring.
    2. Only myself and my alliance remain in the game, so we are 4 players. Let me tell you, it's very boring. We would like to know if it is possible for the economy to increase from 8 to 10. We can no longer raid and therefore can no longer evolve. Or would a merger be planned? Or even the fusion item?
  • Hi dctrad59 ,

I will ping Prongs to ask if this is a possibility or something we will have to wait for an announcement. :thumbsup:

~Cillidan

โ€œThere is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.โ€

.:stick:.

• So I spoke to Prongs (CM) and Hysteria (BA),

We can start a discussion about server setting changes here as this uni falls within the following:

• The universe is older than 6 months
    • The last poll for server setting was more than 6 months ago

Would you like me to start a thread for the discussion of server setting changes to see if we can get more responses?

The next phase would be for a poll to happen on the new option has been discussed and majority agreed on.

I would ask Prongs if we can send an in game message regarding the discussion to just this uni, not sure if possible but I can ask.

โ€œThere is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless.โ€

.:stick:.

• Hi, good suggestion and i'm glad to see your feedback as moderator

I'm also interested to have the opportunity to change a few spec of sombrero

Production x8 to x10

Research to x16

Those spec have already been setup on several universes abroad.

It will enable us to enjoy a little bit more this universe and may be this will help other players to move from cimeter to sombrero as well

We will be happy to get this change as it is the 20th birthday of ogame this year ๐Ÿ˜