• its ok man, i reported all of your comments for provoking, and ofending. its obvious you jsut created this account here on the forums to provoke the majority of players on this server, which further proves our point here. we will just wait for an admin to get on and repremend you.

noobin around in a universe near you

• Well if you guys want to be my girlfriend, I will allow it.

On a serious note, ACS scares me a little bit. I've attacked quite a few people and the thought of them teaming up to take me down is concerning. However, I really enjoy being able to assist and defend alliance members or random noobs I encounter. Overall, I suppose I would be for ACS.

I refuse to buy DM myself, even if I had pocket change. Honestly, I've done well enough without it. Don't care if I don't make top 10.

I'm not going to cry about how unfair it is, and DM buyers or the fact I have no girlfriends.

Let's get that poll up for acs

• its ok man, i reported all of your comments for provoking, and ofending. its obvious you jsut created this account here on the forums to provoke the majority of players on this server, which further proves our point here. we will just wait for an admin to get on and repremend you.

Yes I was provoking a bit.

But all the points I have listet - no anwers to this points have come... so shall I report for off-topic answers?

• On a serious note, ACS scares me a little bit. I've attacked quite a few people and the thought of them teaming up to take me down is concerning. However, I really enjoy being able to assist and defend alliance members or random noobs I encounter. Overall, I suppose I would be for ACS.

thank you for bringing up such a good point. it will add a whole new dynamic to the server. you can defend allies and set up awesome nunjas with them. it would make the bigger players think twice before attacking you.

and yes, it is concerning that lower level players can team up to attack you. but if they can do that, then they wuold deserve the reward. its different than buying your way to the top so nobody can take you down at all

• it's not unkillable for the "moment", it's 500m point difference between #1 and #5

We're simply asking ACS on, I'm sure it wont be problem for him/her if ACS is on :)

Also what Archi pointed out is you can't really slow down your fleet and avoid JG ninja or DM ninja etc

Actually i signed up for a non acs so no you are wrong it would be a problem with me thanks

• Actually i signed up for a non acs so no you are wrong it would be a problem with me thanks

your arguement is invalid. Yesterday I told you that the universe would die if you hunted the remaining active players like you are (constant MD, attacks, etc.) you replied to me "let it die" you told me that you were going to try to force a merge by destroying the universe. you dont think the next universe is going to be non-ACS.

• your arguement is invalid. Yesterday I told you that the universe would die if you hunted the remaining active players like you are (constant MD, attacks, etc.) you replied to me "let it die" you told me that you were going to try to force a merge by destroying the universe. you dont think the next universe is going to be non-ACS.

Actually you kept crying because im coming after yall and if you think me coming after yall will kill the universe than oh well I'd rather destroy the true bullies of the universe! I came in peaceful and after the first bit of drama I even tried to make an NAP with yall to show I'm not an aggressor just leave my alliance and myself alone, then yall tried to be snakey and still come after us so now Asgard and Nureha are my primary targets! So stop crying and playing the victim or go elsewhere bud. You weren't on here crying when architect and bizzle have been forcing everyone out the server. So come out of vacation and get crushed or go to another server I don't care. Btw who ever Commi is add me on the game I like smart people that don't feed into these little kids and looks at the bigger picture!

• the difference in the hits that we have made is that we have worked hard for them. in my case I have not spent a single penny on this uni and I have worked hard only to be hunted down by a guy who can drop thousands of dollars in game. If it was about skill, you would be open to having ACS activated. if it was about skill, you shouldnt be afraid because your gameplay must be amazing.

if it was about crushing the bullies why would you be hunting the players that cant do any real damage

• the difference in the hits that we have made is that we have worked hard for them. in my case I have not spent a single penny on this uni and I have worked hard only to be hunted down by a guy who can drop thousands of dollars in game. If it was about skill, you would be open to having ACS activated. if it was about skill, you shouldnt be afraid because your gameplay must be amazing.

if it was about crushing the bullies why would you be hunting the players that cant do any real damage

Like I said I'm done with your crying dude. It's a game that you and your allies picked the wrong fight, you get to deal with the repercussions

• youre just showing the players on the forum your true character by insulting us constantly and dodging the points. let it be acs active uni. if you still crush us, then yeah, youre the better player and we were wrong. but being the best in a non acs uni because of a deep wallet shows us no skill.

• Bud listen yall should have never messed with me plan and simple i would have built my mines and messed with no one but Architect and shadow wanted to "use money" and move their planets right next to me and my brother and pick a fight and well we see who didnt lose, shadow went vmode and Architect ran . So cry cry cry a river bud this is the last message from me you get. See ya!

• this is the last message from me you get. See ya!

good, your insultes should not be allowed on the forums. you havent given me a good arguement since you started replying, just saying that players are bad so everyone should suffer. your arguements are very immature

NO ACS in here...

pls lets take 1 tread