Ogame App

• So an Ogame App has been developed. after playing around with it for like 30 minutes i felt like sharing my first impressions

Installing the app, login and switching accounts goes smooth. it actually looks pretty well and at first glance i would be surprised if there is any missing functionality. so first impression is it looks pretty good.

i really like the planet overview, the planet being rediculously big in the centre of the screen, and moon/planet are easily clickable. with back and next buttons for navigation, i love it, perfect for smartphone use.

and then the extra navigation buttons on the bottom to access everything you can do on every given planet lovely!

yes, i can see this app going somewhere, its terrible to play ogame on right now but only because the app is not toned in to our needs yet.

the app looks quite complete already making it quite easy to see what we like and dislike about it.

one last thing to conclude my first impression, please keep the pages as simple as possible, the less information is on each page the easier it is to operate each page on a telephone!.

example on the default page where you select a planet i wouldnt want to see how the construction/research is doing and it takes up a whopping 30% of the screen. (a small icon on the planet could be nice, but im not sure if i'd personally even care about that)

so far Good Job on the app, its a great first try and with more work it looks promising to me!

• now almost a month later, my excitement has completely faded for the following reasons.

#1 i still dont know where i can give proper feedback.

#2 i havent gotten a response to my feedback here.

#3 the app still doesnt do anything that i require from an ogame app, so on my phone i am still using the browser rather then the app.

so compared to 1 month ago the app i would say is in exactly the same state, it looks like the developers understand how to make an app, but it doesnt align yet with what I as a player want the app to do.

and where o where should we post our feedback? and are we going to get any responses to our feedback? or should we just uninstall the app?

my appologies if my post sounds a bit hostile, i just want to trigger a response, greeeetssss - Sparrie :)

• This Ogame app is biggest failure I've seen from GameForge since RaiderZ release.

How could they possibly release something like this(i know it's beta),have none of them consulted a Experienced Ogame player fleeter/miner?

I've downloaded it this morning, and i got more than disappointed in fact i got disgusted a bit xD

After i opened active fleet i insta closed it and uninstaled it form my phone.

What a charade, waiting 5+ years to get a bottom feeder app that not even miners would enjoy is meme on another level.

PRO TIP : Take mobile browser version and make an app out of it.

big YIKES

• what i dont understand is that it is advertised in the forum, and when a review is being posted by a user that there is no response from an admin. not a even a comment where the app can be discussed or anything. but that just shows how dead this forum is.

i was excited by how it looked after downloading, but the app is not being developped dont use the app, smartphones have a browser.

• I am of the philosophy that is it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think making a version similar to the mobile browser site, and fixing jump gates (among other things perhaps) would provide a better experience than an app built from the ground up. I have used the app briefly and stopped almost immediately. It's almost like I have to learn navigation for a completely new game. Mostly, I hate having to click or scroll instead of seeing all my planets and building options at once.