[TOT: 3.858.930.000] Sharp Jester [IMAGINE] vs. Admiral Barbarossa [Solo] (A: 3.825.000.000, D: 33.930.000)

• Yes, mr number one in fleet with 4 dobble more fleet than us, aka mr blue (v-mode).

Don’t have the skills. That is what we know.
    They took my moon, but couldn’t calculate return, now he is on again 2 hours for attacking planets who is building fleet...

The V-mode hero is only playin 2-3 hours when he get the information about we are off 100% then join the game.
    The biggest fleeter is playing like guerilla mode:lol:.

He tried to take my 2k destroyers with 45k BC, but got the ninja by me.

Debris in MY hand :D

He can’t calculate

He can’t bash

He can’t play,

but call himself “bestfleeter”:lol:

8MPU.gif

On 02-05-2022 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Sharp Jester [IMAGINE]

Battlecruiser 45.000

Defender Admiral Barbarossa [Solo]

Destroyer 40.022

Rocket Launcher 16.218

Light Laser 5.943

Ion Cannon 100

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Sharp Jester [IMAGINE]

Destroyed!

Defender Admiral Barbarossa [Solo]

Destroyer 40.014 ( -8 )

Rocket Launcher 4.247 ( -11.971 )

Light Laser 1.573 ( -4.370 )

Ion Cannon 69 ( -31 )

Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 3.825.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 33.930.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 675.240.000 metal and 900.200.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -1.350.000.000

Crystal: -1.800.000.000

Deuterium: -675.000.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 3.825.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 644.108.000

Crystal: 897.522.000

Deuterium: -120.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 1.541.510.000 units.