US Merge Discussion

• Not to thrilled with the choices like many on here are. Why wasn't Volans an option for Tarazed players?

Well they usually decide without community votes or etc idk whats the pattern but yh i think Whole point of doing this stuff or etc is to talk to the community then act not vice versa.. but it is what it is u have still less then 3 days to choose and prepair :D

d96ytb1-4ce1f030-fb67-4b67-8c71-5a208b50ceee.png

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- Always SmiLe  --

• Merge list is final.

Based on calculations for optimal relocations.

Process has started already.

Settings can be changed after merge. Everything can be tuned up for better gameplay. Speed and whatever you want.

Thank you for understanding.

Schneeprinz

Not the answer anyone on this thread wanted but at least you finally responded. All of these things should have been discussed with the community PRIOR to it being final.

With the setting changes you claim are possible, can the vote threshold be lowered to majority rules then? The 80% is crazy and with players not choosing these settings when we started our accounts it seems the most fair.

• Schneeprinz

Not the answer anyone on this thread wanted but at least you finally responded. All of these things should have been discussed with the community PRIOR to it being final.

With the setting changes you claim are possible, can the vote threshold be lowered to majority rules then? The 80% is crazy and with players not choosing these settings when we started our accounts it seems the most fair.

i mentioned above, we had poll for reducing the success of votes form 80 to 70% , idk if it passed since it takes quiet a while for results to be announced.. but yes it is possible to reduce % of positive votes. You people have to ask for it, or even coma can do it without even asking, since on org we didnt asked , coma i guess suggested or "asked" via poll ingame cross whole servers for people to vote

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- Always SmiLe  --

• Cocks, spinless and they are useless don't listen to community, why would they not from here totally useless just want to kill .us off ,, if they cared then they would listen and talk to us as have previous mods

• This is the first time I've seen a uni fusion done so badly. In each country, the benchmark is the speed of fleets. 1x fleets should be able to choose uni from 1x or 2x, not 4x. Another stupidity is to change the settings of uni, but after the merger. First, the settings are changed so that players know 100% where they want to go. Pause the fusion and do it right again, or give players the opportunity to go to the graveyard and let them choose where they want to play.

• The last merge was already horrible, they managed to do even worse

For players coming from x1, you offer the possibility to change settings on the server they arrive

And what about players alread on the target universes who chose the settings on the server they are playng and have no possibility to go anywhere and will get new settings???

PITIFULL

Yildun - Thanos, from top 35 after the merge to top 1

Quaoar - Former top 1 before the merge [Off]

Himalia - Former top 9 [Off]

• I see another solution:

If They (GF) only care money, we can do boycott bying DM till They don't change settings.

its good in theory, but the main buyers of DM are the ones who join the first week of a uni and buy millions of DM to get ahead. so none of us will benefit from that.

noobin around in a universe near you

• Yildun isnt even listed as a target uni....it only has 1 option whats going on?

:traders::largecargo:IIMeRk EviL:bomber::collector:

• Not all targets are showing up! What do I do?

It might happen that the desired target doesn't show immediately for you to select. In this case, if you want we can help to move the account but for that we will need some steps:

- Select one of the available targets that you have and transfer the account there.

- Do not interact with the "bridge" universe (read: stay in vacation mode and do not do anything). - Send us a support ticket with which bridge universe you used and your desired target.

- Shoot a staff member a PM with your ticket number so we can try and get you merged as quickly as possible.

These steps are needed for you to have the free relocations since a manual merge of the account won't grant any relocations or perks.
  • Well i Have made 3 tickets and still no response. Great Customer Service.

• It's beating a dead horse at this point. But the folks in charge of these merges over there at GameForge really managed to screw this one up.

People play 1x Fleet Speed for a reason. Forcing us into higher speed kills morale and will make quite a few quit in the end.

I've now moved to Yildun and put my account into VM. GameForge has now pushed me out of the game for the next 2+ months at a time where I was passionate and looking forward to messing with the new lifeforms content.

Now, who knows how I will feel about the game 2+ months from now, and if I will even want to return.

• Absolutely the worst Customer Service, Worst planning, really worst everything I have ever seen from a game company.... Any company. Even Billy Bo Bobs taxidermy would have better customer service.

I would think they would help and responed withing 48 hours(there not) are they just to busy because everyone has a problem..........

I Quit for now and I want a refund.

I was forced into this merge into the wrong server because 1 target server was available. following the instructions given i merged and now they wont put me into yildun with the rest of my server and alliance and am not getting proper responses from tickets.

Ill be trying to contact the owner of gameforge and any higher ups/ supervisors.

I'm beyond frustrated.

• ahh when u think u've lost it look at what are we being forced soon in ORG community, from 1x fleet speeds and such into x4 , or eitehr ith unis whos players have max 200mil +- points are being forced to go to unis where people have few bilion points, witch would not even put them into top 300 xD .. hahha so yea when u think u passed bad, there is always people who will get worse end of it hahah And no this is not customer server its not a store, its a game, ur gamers.. haha :D

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- Always SmiLe  --

• I'm really quite disappointed upon learning on the .org boards that we had a route to immediately move to Graveyard that was not shown to us.

https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…ostID=7190215#post7190215

From .ORG Game and Board Admin "Danimanza":

The inactives on the exodus are moved to the targets.

Also, active players without dark matter who don't select any target, they are moved to the targets.

Only players with purchased dark matter available that don't select any target, are moved to the graveyard

This option was not explained to us, which resulted in myself and many others here picking a universe and immediately going into VM/inactive for 60 days to get moved to Graveyard.

This information should have been revealed to us before the merge started. I hope Gameforge can make this right by moving those of us who request it an immediate move to the Graveyard server.

• I'm speechless...

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)