US Merge Discussion

• This option was not explained to us, which resulted in myself and many others here picking a universe and immediately going into VM/inactive for 60 days to get moved to Graveyard.

This information should have been revealed to us before the merge started. I hope Gameforge can make this right by moving those of us who request it an immediate move to the Graveyard server.

Not quite right.

Accounts will need to move to random target universes, and only those that meet the criteria (purchased DM and 60+ days of inactivity) to move to the graveyard will be moved there.

• Bart Simpson denkt, dass nur aktive Konten verschoben werden, inaktive\ Farmen werden auf den Friedhof verschoben. so räumen sie die Unis auf, um Platz zu schaffen,

according to merge info it said the remaining ones, I understand that including the inactive ones, are distributed to all the remaining universities

• Bart Simpson think you will find that means all remaining players in vmode or playes that have not chose uni will be moved ,,, never have inactives been moved to active unis like i said that how they clean up uni and make more space,,

• I don't think you will go to graveyard with purchased DM if you do not select target universe in .US, this moving to graveyard if you do not select target universe may only apply in .ORG servers.

For those who are wondering if a merge to the Graveyard server is possible, this is how it works:

In other words: Your account will be moved to a RANDOM TARGET if you do not merge your account.

In some rare cases, magic happens and active accounts get incorrectly moved to the Graveyard.

DO NOT count on your account moving to the Graveyard!

amatteroftime-580x300.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by Allan ().

• Well my friend I just officially Quit today. This is The worst thing they could have done. Honestly This Game is Run terribly. Going from No.2 In the Tucanna Server with 130,000,000 points to a Server where everyone towards the top has 3,200,000,000 points. Very well though out..... Honestly I though it would continue to be peaceful play in yildun when we merged; I was wrong. The Sad thing is based off our Tucanna sever being the lowest for Eco & etc. top players on younger severs that weren't quite as old had more points in their top 20 than we did for our #1.

Tucanna server should not have been merged to these 8x10 eco.

All my work over the past year plus and money spent was a total waste.

I couldn't even relocate my planets upon the merge.

Good luck to everyone else. I recommend you play a better game in you free time where you wont be a victim in the end and they wont mess it up for everyone who has been committed for years.

:traders::largecargo:IIMeRk EviL:bomber::collector:

• im sorry to hear that you are quitting my friend. I hope wherever life takes you, you will succeed. GF needs to get their act together. they jsut lost dozens of active players

noobin around in a universe near you

• go to graveyard and then volans. It should be better there

• I know the next merge is hopefully still a ways off.

I would just ask that moving forward that the people in charge make sure that we have a 1x Fleet speed option in any future .US merges.

• What merge groups do you think would be optimal?

honestly volans would probably be the best option to be a target uni. x8 economy, x1 fleet. a miners paradise. the only thing we need is lifeforms, but hopefully those will come soon

noobin around in a universe near you

• I second that a 1X speed universe is compatible with my RL time table. I am in agreement that Volans should be a target universe because of 1X speed attribute. I have played since 2006-7 in U1.uk and some of us are old school OGamer.

amatteroftime-580x300.jpg