STANDARD WAR - Irishtoker Of CT247 DECLARES WAR ON ALLIANCE NEK

• There has been alot of Hostility between CT247 and Members of NEK, I tried talking to Wolf Spectre but that only brought on more Hostility so we at CT247 Officially Declare A STANDARD WAR on the Alliance NEK

This type of war will be valid even without the acknowledgment or agreement of the opponent(s)

This war starts on declaration and the bashing rule is lifted 12 hours later. *minigun**minigun2*

A standard war will end when either side disbands, changes name or the leaders agree to end it.

• Due to our Background we have wolf spectre here are the terms to end the War with CT247...NEK must Disband Declare CT247 the Winner of the War and have a NAP for 30 days after the 30 days the NAP will end...do you agree to the Terms wolf spectre ???

• Wolf Spectre03.12.2021 20:21:19 If you want to declare the war you started as a war you won thats fine by me. you nuked me enough as is. But im not going to change the alliance name its just a game and it seems like a lot of hassle

THE WAR IS OVER CT247 GETS THE WIN OVER THE ALLIANCE NEK...GOOLUCK IN THE FUTURE Wolf Spectre

• Congrats to all Cronic Tokers [CT247]! :squint:
    And a special congratulations to the MVPs of the war: Irishtoker, PeeaceKeeper, and Sy Clone! :thumbsup:

Good luck in the future to Wolf Spectre and the Tucana Necrons [NEK].

:search:

• Having war at this stage was daft and I see only 1 winner here - Stadholder Terra as he dropped you're enemy for you :lol:

• Sorry I missed this, I only just got assigned to Tucana. But since the war is over anyway:

:closed: