Changes in the game after 20 years

• Hi again.

I used to play ogame almost 20y ago, and came back.

During last few days I noticed 2 situations that are not mentioned in game rulez, but in my opinion players are violating the game.

1. Not typical bullying

A lot has changed in ogame over the last 20 years. Darkmatter, officers, boosters, traders. Basically all of this is available to every player, you don't even have to pay money for it. and that's very cool.

Can a player intimidate the other player and prohibit the use of these options in the game?Failure to comply with the threat results in attacks from a much stronger player

2. Prohibited additives

Are game add-ons that help locate players' colonies legal?
    Recently, I was scanned by a player who spied on all my colonies within 60 seconds. I had colonies spread across all 5 galaxies in different systems.
    This player had no contact with me or my in-game colonies before.

• Threats are still taken seriously, you just need to report when something threatening is said.

As for "finding" all your colonies, if they are using AnitGame Reborn (tolerated plugin) then they can click on one planet to find all, and save it under watch or attack, then it's very easy to jump to each and probe in under 1 minute.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

- Those that understand binary
    - Those that don't