Upgrade to Version 8

• Here is the list of servers that will receive Version 8 on June 7 June 16.

The maintenance will start at 10:00 CEST (04:00 OGame.us server time) and could last up to 4 hours. The attack block will be from 30 minutes before until 30 minutes after the maintenance 18:30 server time.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Here is the list of servers that will receive Version 8 on the May 31 June 14. The maintenance will start at 10:00 CEST and could last up to 4 hours. The attack block will be from 30 minutes before until 30 minutes after the maintenance 18:30 server time.

firma-2.jpg

• Here is the list of servers that will receive Version 8 on June 21. The maintenance will start at 10:00 CEST and could last up to 4 hours. The attack block will be from 30 minutes before until 30 minutes after the maintenance 18:30 server time.

firma-2.jpg

• Hello commanders!

The following OGame.us universes were added to Wednesday maintenance:

- Japetus (136)

- Tarazed (146)

- Yildun (151)

- Janice (162)

- Kalyke (163)

- Mensa (165)

- Norma (166)

Cheers,

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• Hello commanders!

The following OGame.us universes were added to this maintenance:

- Spica (145)

- Indus (161)

- Leda (164)

- Octans (167)

We will remind the players from this universes about the maintenance on Friday with a ingame message.

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• Hello commanders!

We had a few problems with Leda.us and it took longer to be available.

Due to that the attack block was extended one more hour than the announced one.

We appologize for any inconvenience.