Inactivity Transfer Script and Graveyard server

• styleLogo-8b4929ac80538d0e37b805dbd8e52e8860dc0abd.png

Starting on May 10, the inactivity transfer script will be active in all OGame.us universes.

How does it work?

• Every day between 21:00 and 01:00 (OGame.us server time) 100 accounts from each universe will be transferred to the graveyard universe (the number of the universe shown on the lobby is 300). You will still see those accounts in the exodus universe for 7 days (as banned accounts), and after that they will be completely gone from the exodus universe.

Which accounts are affected?

• The accounts that will be moved are accounts that have been inactive for 60-days or more, still have purchased Dark Matter left on them, and that are also in vacation mode. No other accounts will be moved to the graveyard universe. (Version 7.5.2)

My account is in the graveyard universe and I wish to move to an active universe. Can I move wherever I want? Are there any rules?

• You will be able to move your account to any community and any universe under the following restrictions:
      - You cannot already have another account in the desired target universe.
      - The target universe has to be at least 3 12 months old.
      - Your account cannot land within the top 20 in the target universe (unspent resources will be taken into consideration for the point calculation).
      - If your account would place in the top 20 of all possible valid targets in your original community, you may select any target in your original community you wish so long as the universe is older than 365 days.
      - If your account would place within the top 20 ranks of all possible targets in a foreign community (not your origin community) you must select a new community OR select a valid target in your original community.
      - If your account came from a chaos universe, you can only select another chaos universe as your target. Any other universe is an invalid target selection for chaos accounts.

When I try to select a target universe, nothing happens and the page stays in a loading phase forever. What should I do?

• This can happen, and we apologize for it. This isn't something that you should worry about and there is nothing wrong with your account. In order to move your account to the desired target universe, please send us a ticket with the following information:
      - Community where you would like your account to be moved.
      - Universe where you would like your account to be moved.
      Please make sure that all the restrictions mentioned above do not apply to your account for the desired target universe.

Your OGame.us Team

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€