• Seriusly? Or are u joking :D

The item is real, last we heard in staff it is still on the table.

It was released before in another community but was pulled to make adjustments.

Hopefully we hear news of it soon.

It will be announced in the normal news section of the board as and when we do.

• Daaaamn.... I can't wait for that, but i hope there will be limits... not fun if a 5billion guy can join new server with 1k point :D

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• Its amazing... Gameforge should put a limit... I dont get why to make 3bil point on a new server, he could litteraly do it on almost all servers and still be one of the top guys.

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• Its amazing... Gameforge should put a limit... I dont get why to make 3bil point on a new server, he could litteraly do it on almost all servers and still be one of the top guys.

Well there was perameters but they didn't go as planned this is why the item was pulled from use and not introduced elsewhere.

The liklihood is that when it's reintroduced it will have certain perameters so for now it's not worth speculating or worrying about the other comms this was tested in.

Wait and see what comes when its announced is my advice :smile:

• Well there was perameters but they didn't go as planned this is why the item was pulled from use and not introduced elsewhere.

The liklihood is that when it's reintroduced it will have certain perameters so for now it's not worth speculating or worrying about the other comms this was tested in.

Wait and see what comes when its announced is my advice :smile:

I'm curious already. I hope it will be there soon, and not like the traditionel "gameforge said it will come, but it took 12 years" mood. :D

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• In some of the really old universes, in OGame.en, for example, there are so many of those accounts in the universes, that Gameforge is not able to merge those universes together. Until those accounts are removed from the universes and "stored" in the graveyard server, merges are at a standstill. The accounts that get sent to the graveyard server can come back; they just open a ticket and request to be moved somewhere. As long as they won't fall in the top 20 of their requested universe, they're then moved.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~