Top 02 - [TOT: 456.878.720.000] Production [UNITY] vs. Cyntai [UNITY] (A: 189.744.187.000, D: 267.134.533.000)

• Well long story short, there is always two side of a story so i can´t wait to hear the other part some might call me evil some might call me a legend.

One thing is for sure i know that the rest of my Alliance mates would call me a Legend, also i stand up for them at any times.

This hit is Dedicated to my last two ally mates, true friends.

Also thank you very much for my eyes in the Universe: you know who you are.

All Debris was collected by me, another follow up report will be posted soon.

On 28-04-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Production [UNITY]

Light Fighter 2.400.020

Cruiser 99.026

Battlecruiser 499.980

Destroyer 1.000.000

Reaper 1.000.000

Small Cargo 150.102

Espionage Probe 812.959

Defender Cyntai [UNITY]

Small Cargo 263

Large Cargo 1.000.188

Light Fighter 2.327.062

Heavy Fighter 294

Cruiser 2.000.040

Battleship 176

Colony Ship 12

Recycler 1.000.000

Espionage Probe 109.113

Bomber 24

Destroyer 750.000

Deathstar 5.871

Battlecruiser 1.999.985

Reaper 193

Pathfinder 462

Rocket Launcher 32.500

Light Laser 20.000

Heavy Laser 5.000

Gauss Cannon 500

Plasma Turret 500

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Production [UNITY]

Light Fighter 544 ( -2.399.476 )

Cruiser 844 ( -98.182 )

Battlecruiser 87.771 ( -412.209 )

Destroyer 390.749 ( -609.251 )

Reaper 595.677 ( -404.323 )

Small Cargo 36 ( -150.066 )

Espionage Probe 38 ( -812.921 )

Defender Cyntai [UNITY]

Small Cargo 7 ( -256 )

Large Cargo 51.818 ( -948.370 )

Light Fighter 100.110 ( -2.226.952 )

Heavy Fighter 10 ( -284 )

Cruiser 159.667 ( -1.840.373 )

Battleship 34 ( -142 )

Colony Ship 1 ( -11 )

Recycler 55.599 ( -944.401 )

Espionage Probe 3.677 ( -105.436 )

Bomber 8 ( -16 )

Destroyer 337.396 ( -412.604 )

Deathstar 5.871 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 534.562 ( -1.465.423 )

Reaper 116 ( -77 )

Pathfinder 36 ( -426 )

Rocket Launcher 1.384 ( -31.116 )

Light Laser 817 ( -19.183 )

Heavy Laser 224 ( -4.776 )

Gauss Cannon 51 ( -449 )

Plasma Turret 199 ( -301 )

Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:

0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 189.744.187.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 267.134.533.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 126.648.438.234 metal and 103.121.250.868 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 33.897.453.234

Crystal: 29.732.772.868

Deuterium: -23.604.724.000

The attacker(s) made a profit of 40.025.502.102 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -127.504.647.500

Crystal: -105.874.706.500

Deuterium: -33.755.179.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 267.134.533.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.2

• In war, a general’s ability to enforce discipline whenever it is necessary can be the deciding factor between winning and losing a battle. The most successful leaders are those who can be disciplined and enforce what needs to be done in order to ensure success.

Failure to maintain and meet those high standards through personal discipline may result in losing a battle:

As a general, Sun Tzu was charged with leading armies of thousands of soldiers. This meant that managing the soldiers who fought alongside him and ensuring that they had confidence in their leader was just as critical to victory as the strategy they would follow in order to achieve that outcome.

The greatest leaders are those who are aware of both their strengths and weaknesses. They know how to compensate for areas where they struggle by developing them and leaning on the areas where they feel the strongest and most competent.

The Art of War states: “He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.”

Sun Tzu wrote: “When one treats people with benevolence, justice and righteousness, and reposes confidence in them, the army will be united in mind and all will be happy to serve their leaders.

GLOTR Defender

• So what was the reason for hitting your own ally mate? Which btw both were Pay2win players. Was he behind on payments and you had to collect? Lol

• Hehe, so what happend is that Cyntai´s ego became a little too big, we all know i put TOG / ICGB ally to vmode on my own without any help, now we started to fight R3N4RD and Company (also on my own) but i was switching accounts for a better purpose in the futuere so i had no fleet for a while so Cyntai said ( He will remember that i didn´t help in the war) a war that i already was fighting alone he might have done like 200x400 probe shots for tiny moons, md 2 times and mabye hit 1-2 planets in 2 months. so he also started to feed them ressources with his fleet, few weeks ago he lost 700.000 battlecruisers on an obvious ninja even when i was sitting in the background and told him what to do. but he started to speak very rude to everyone in the ally and he was just crossing too many limits, also i´ve seen some wired behavior from him recently i knew he was up to something so i was thinking its either now or never.

Dont hope Ronin come and complain about my grammer xD

• Not to mention i never hit ally mates, but Cyntai never was one. this was a 4-6 months old plan after he started acting up slowly crossing more and more limits

if he would behave and speak nice to people he would still be here that is for sure.

• Not to mention i never hit ally mates, but Cyntai never was one. this was a 4-6 months old plan after he started acting up slowly crossing more and more limits

if he would behave and speak nice to people he would still be here that is for sure.

There were occasions were he was pretty rude unlike you, were highly nice given the circumstances of what we were trying to do to you lol

• Anyways i can´t protect my self too much, dont we all have an ego when we are this big at some point, the wrong about this was just his ego against his ally mate and it keept getting worse and worse over time also why our frustration was building up and we end up talking about doing it like this. Sure we are DM pushers but you should always behave decent to your ally mates now he got what he deserved to be honest

• Hehe, so what happend is that Cyntai´s ego became a little too big, we all know i put TOG / ICGB ally to vmode on my own without any help, now we started to fight R3N4RD and Company (also on my own) but i was switching accounts for a better purpose in the futuere so i had no fleet for a while so Cyntai said ( He will remember that i didn´t help in the war) a war that i already was fighting alone he might have done like 200x400 probe shots for tiny moons, md 2 times and mabye hit 1-2 planets in 2 months. so he also started to feed them ressources with his fleet, few weeks ago he lost 700.000 battlecruisers on an obvious ninja even when i was sitting in the background and told him what to do. but he started to speak very rude to everyone in the ally and he was just crossing too many limits, also i´ve seen some wired behavior from him recently i knew he was up to something so i was thinking its either now or never.

Dont hope Ronin come and complain about my grammer xD

Code
    Code
    1. If you've been preparing for 6 months, couldn't you have done anything other than crashing to recycle yourself?
    2. And you were the first to feed us ^^
    3. https://board.us.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php?thread/101640-tot-15-097-287-000-bouddhomer-r3n4rd-mecha-kill-kine-baguette-vs-reaper-unity-a/
  • Yeah well of coruse that fleet was sitting over night with ress because i had a peace agreement with R3N4RD but now you guys are slowly learning what happens when you break peace with me, i was actually wondering how long it would take for you to come here and comment how many moons did you lose this evening by now ? is it 6 and 8 gone in about 30 min or so

Good luck, scamming peace agreement with me

Btw what do you mean Crashing to Recyle my self ? i had about 90bn profit on Cyntai i was just smarter than him

now go to vmode with your noob friends Bouddhomer

• Yeah well of coruse that fleet was sitting over night with ress because i had a peace agreement with R3N4RD but now you guys are slowly learning what happens when you break peace with me, i was actually wondering how long it would take for you to come here and comment how many moons did you lose this evening by now ? is it 6 and 8 gone in about 30 min or so

Good luck, scamming peace agreement with me

Btw what do you mean Crashing to Recyle my self ? i had about 90bn profit on Cyntai i was just smarter than him

now go to vmode with your noob friends Bouddhomer

and you how much money are you lost ?

we all know i put TOG / ICGB ally to vmode on my own without any help,

it's easy when the help come of your credit card :pump::rofl:

Edited 3 times, last by Vineyard ().

• R3 say :

He lost around € 500 per month…. and he talks about an unfulfilled peace agreement, I just kept my word, I told you you want peace, you move from my SS, no bah no peace ... I have only one word unlike you who have broken the peace several times, even with your allies ...

• Bouddhomer you do know that 500 Euro is more than 500bn metal for me how did i lose that pr month xD

anyways talking about peace sure the agreement is that i need to move from his ss after few weeks when i was able and a 50% relocating event would show up but he hit me before that for what 10bn ress he had to share in 5 with you guys i´ve never seen anything so dumb when you play against a credit card ;)

• Need use money for be strong ? :pump:

You rot the game, I understand why all players are v mode/stop with the p2w as you :ill:

But when there will be no one left in the universes you will understand maybe ... :rolleyes:

• Oh we're not going to become inactive though ^^ How did you manage to have so much metal with 500 euros with mines so little developed on your second account in addition and with half of your planets in the air?

• We all use the game to play the game

you just used the vmode to survive mr blue warrior :D

XD

I have a life, I will be back soon, don't worry, you never made us pass the vmode and it's not about to happen ^^ If all our opponents were as "good" as you that would be fun ^^