Option to remove scam

• Recentely I get a lot of these messages, and the most annoying thing is, there is NO delete button.
    Maybe it could be useful if Gameforge implements banned words, registration limitations on certain email domains, restrictions on sending messages to people that only in your class range (in this case these scammers could only send messages to other players with up to 100 points for example). This stuff becomes more frequent, and I am curious what Gameforge is going to do about it. I cannot even delete this 'crap'.

• Just make sure you click the triangle in the corner to report them when you get them. It helps us to deal with the problem faster if we know about it as soon as possible. GF is trying to combat those spammers, but it's a battle sometimes.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• The only way to remove the messages from your message box is to click on their coords, and add them to your ignore list, so do that after reporting it ;)

Ghost of Ogame Past

• I think the best strategy for this 'problem' is just ENABLE messaging other players after getting like 10,000 or 50,000 points. And only from player to player, if for example a new group arrives and they form an alliance they can send information to their alliance mates, whether they have 10 or 500 points, but not to other players (yet). Like I said, it seems a relative simple solution. But I am not a programmer so I better not this too quickly. :-)