[TOT: 1.203.524.000] isimsizler [ANADOLU] vs. AIACOS [UNITY] (A: 0, D: 1.203.524.000)

• On 10-02-2021 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker isimsizler [ANADOLU]

Battleship 40.073

Battlecruiser 10.766

Defender AIACOS [UNITY]

Small Cargo 42.440

Large Cargo 35.371

Light Fighter 5.371

Colony Ship 14

Recycler 18.122

Espionage Probe 30.060

Pathfinder 7.452

After the battle ...

Attacker isimsizler [ANADOLU]

Battleship 40.073 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 10.766 ( -0 )

Defender AIACOS [UNITY]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

37.501.200 Metal, 37.501.200 Crystal and 37.501.200 Deuterium

170.249.750 Metal, 170.249.750 Crystal and 170.249.750 Deuterium

444.126.443 Metal, 75.274.296 Crystal and 331.421.761 Deuterium

177.305.825 Metal, 18.818.574 Crystal and 82.855.440 Deuterium

44.326.456 Metal, 4.704.643 Crystal and 20.713.860 Deuterium

11.081.614 Metal, 1.176.161 Crystal and 5.178.465 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 12.420.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.203.524.000 units.

Total damage defender including follow-ups: 1.276.560.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 332.517.000 metal and 331.997.400 crystal.

Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 32.734.200 metal and 16.513.800 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 1.840.236.388 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.240.527.488

Crystal: 653.130.824

Deuterium: 647.920.476

The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.541.578.788 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.484.028.288

Crystal: -885.471.624

Deuterium: -747.296.476

The defender(s) lost a total of 3.116.796.388 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

Firstly. I'm gifting this war reaper.

your game knowledge is not synchronized with you, it is confusing

But I'll show you how to play the game, especially the devil who thinks he is special

keep watching me.

ANADOLU family came to this universe and I will engrave this place in your mind

MeKaN54 PaRoLa61

• Code
    1. You are super, you don't go out
    2. In this alliance, they inflate the accounts and then inactivate them, they do a lot of secret work either this universe works only for these or they are all the same people.
    3. Congratulations, these orders will be broken

MUZy4m.gif

• Code
    1. You are super, you don't go out
    2. In this alliance, they inflate the accounts and then inactivate them, they do a lot of secret work either this universe works only for these or they are all the same people.
    3. Congratulations, these orders will be broken

Funny, if it was all the same guy dont you think we might be banned?

Anyways, i wonder why you mention me in a hit on Someone you hit twice, yeah he is now kicked because he have no idea how to keep an eye on his fleet but what dose it have to do with me ?

How can you say i dont have skills ?

First of all you have no idea who i am in ogame, you are the only person i can find an actual (FleetCrash) on, in here you won´t find more than what i didn´t care about, like moon destructions i sendt while i either was away while it got into a ninja but who cares about 1bn ress if you can make 500bn quick. So dont talk about skills when i just saw a report of your fleet getting smashed few weeks ago, anyways you are soon below AIACOS because it will go again soon.

• Funny, if it was all the same guy dont you think we might be banned?

Anyways, i wonder why you mention me in a hit on Someone you hit twice, yeah he is now kicked because he have no idea how to keep an eye on his fleet but what dose it have to do with me ?

How can you say i dont have skills ?

First of all you have no idea who i am in ogame, you are the only person i can find an actual (FleetCrash) on, in here you won´t find more than what i didn´t care about, like moon destructions i sendt while i either was away while it got into a ninja but who cares about 1bn ress if you can make 500bn quick. So dont talk about skills when i just saw a report of your fleet getting smashed few weeks ago, anyways you are soon below AIACOS because it will go again soon.

Code
    1. Don't go too long, you are very simple, the players in your alliance swear at our family, you do not even get punished, I have no words to say to you, but we will not have a very long life. We do not play games like you, we play with sweat and you will see that

Code
    1. You develop more than one account, the names are clear, then you remove them from the alliance, you hit your team that is not in the alliance, is this your game?

MUZy4m.gif

• Code
    1. Don't go too long, you are very simple, the players in your alliance swear at our family, you do not even get punished, I have no words to say to you, but we will not have a very long life. We do not play games like you, we play with sweat and you will see that

Hello again, first of all im not the leader in the alliance, im a guest here.

But if anyone from our alliance swear at you i would like to see some prove of that and i would gladly take it up with our leader Le Samurai, we dont stand for people swearing at others familiy. The ground foundation of our ally was Protection and helping new players either climbing (no we dont pay everything for them) but also teaching the game.

And about me developing more than 1 account that is right, but its completly Legal because TheDevil account was given away, and a new owner will play it 20 this month in 7 days.

To me it sounds like you are complaining about GO dont punish anyone for what they do, but i do know what is happening around in the ally usually and if im wrong anywhere please let me know and i´ll take care of it.

With all that said good games !

• Code
    1. ZEUGMA is not a very good calculation in stages and I wonder how it provides too many deu in its fleet according to that score.
    2. He also cursed my mother and my family after the play, he wrote me a dog writing in my hometown. declared by throwing the probe from their planet

Code
    1. erzurum dog wrote to me turkish
    2. Then he wrote an unspeakable swear to my mom I can't write it here

Is the same going to happen with ANADOLU as what happened with ELE?

Code
    1. We have never done anything that we defend in the universes we play, we are family, not an alliance, know this once.
    2. We were the first in every universe we played, we broke many records, so we are not the players yesterday. When did this universe open up? Can you give the exact date?

MUZy4m.gif

• Alright so if Zeugma Swear at your family you are mad at me because i didn´t know about it ?

Why didn´t you report it, and if you did, doese it have anything to do with the 7 days ban he had a while ago ?

You could send me your discord ingame and show me the message he sent you, i can´t really try to solve a problem i can´t get prove of happening.

And from my view no same thing is not going to happen with ANADOLU, if they leave me alone i leave them alone, i have other stuff to do than hunting small targets right now.

But with that said if they continue hitting my Small ress i put around planets for Que to my Nanits, then yes we will have a problem

Edited once, last by RaisedByMines: And if you missunderstod anything in this message, what im saying its a quick 1 time offer peace agreement for not touching my ress again then you can go have all the war you want around lol but next time talk to people instead of thinking they have anything to do with your problems if they never heard of it Also dont judge another persons skills on hitting another person from the same ally lol ().

• it's understood, don't believe me

MUZy4m.gif

• Hello!

Please try talking about combat, isn't it an interesting hit? It's a shame not to comment! There are a lot of non-combat related posts! So please focus on the battle =)

Thanks you,

Reina ^^