graveyard server​ V2

• I open a new thread : graveyard server V2

Because the first thread is closed....

Somone has one of his account into the Graveyard ?

If yes ? What can he do ?

Thank you

• Theoretically, when you open your Lobby, you'd see that your account is in Universe 300. Then when you get into that account, you should have an option to move your account - it will theoretically only list universes that you're eligible to move to (based on the criteria set by GF, such as rank). If you encounter any issues with it, you could open a ticket and we could help with it.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• When I moved my account out of the graveyard I couldn't select a uni because of of a loading wheel, so I just dropped a ticket, 72 hours later poof my account was moved, although they took out of vmodr when they did. So idk if they fixed that problem or not, so if they hadn't just drop a ticket and have some patience :thumbsup:

Thanks Scyith for the cool sig

• The v-mode drops once you log into the account.

Until then, your account should be protected in v-mode.

In other words, you do not have to remove yourself from v-mode once you have merged from the graveyard server.

All you have to do is log into the account.

• Hello

is the graveyard server still working? Nothing is moved in the Yildun anymore

To my knowledge, the moving script still hasn't been turned back on in .us since it broke with the first rewards event.

When it was tested again at .org last week, it was only online for 1 day as other issues popped up with it and it was quickly disabled.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• Hello

is the graveyard server still working? Nothing is moved in the Yildun anymore

It's been disabled everywhere again, but yeah - it hasn't been on for .us lately. They're still trying to get all of the problems worked out with it, but when it is enabled here, we'll let you know.

firma-2.jpg

• It's been disabled everywhere again, but yeah - it hasn't been on for .us lately. They're still trying to get all of the problems worked out with it, but when it is enabled here, we'll let you know.

Just to expand on that:

it was re-enabled in a number of communities (DE, EN, ES, HU, IT, PL, TR, SI) on Monday, with the first moves going at server reset Tuesday morning, so far based on my experience at u1.org, that bit at least (the initial banning) appears to be working.

https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…ostID=7136774#post7136774

Unless something has changed yesterday that we haven't been informed of, that is.

Ghost of Ogame Past

Edited once, last by Wraith02 ().

• It's been disabled everywhere again. It hasn't been announced here, as it doesn't pertain to us, but when that changes, we will start making those announcements here again.

firma-2.jpg

• Oh joy.

Can't say I'm that surprised though.. We get a better info flow over here for .Org then we have done over there, for a long old time.

Ghost of Ogame Past